FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Stoppable

Quote from: Captain_Joe08 on March 04, 2015, 09:55:23 AM
Quote from: d3fan1515 on March 03, 2015, 06:18:25 PM
http://benueagles.com/news/2015/3/3/FB_0303150026.aspx?path=football

New OC at BU has been hired!

Which means Lakeland has to find a new head coach.

http://www.lakelandmuskies.com/news/2015/3/4/FB_0304151006.aspx

Which they did by promoting defensive coordinator Colin Bruton. Almost seems to me like there has to be something more that isn't public knowledge, but it is what it is I guess. ;D
Lakeland Muskies: Fear the Fish!

NCAA Appearances
Football: 17, 16, 15, 09, 05
MBB: 04
WBB: 17, 10, 06, 04, 02, 01, 99
Baseball: 03, 02 (College World Series)

Captain_Joe08

MIAA vs NACC Challenge has been set.

Benedictine at Adrian
Lakeland at Albion
Wisconsin Lutheran at Trine
Concordia Wisconsin at Hope
Aurora at Olivet
Rockford at Alma
Concordia Chicago at Kalamazoo

Non-conference

Kalamazoo at Benedictine
Hope at Rockford
Trine at Lakeland
Adrian at Wisconsin Lutheran
Alma at Concordia Chicago
Olivet at Concordia Wisconsin
Albion at Aurora
Once a Warrior always a Warrior.
WLC Men's Tennis (2014 NACC Tournament Champs)
2014 MIAA Football Pick 'Em Champ
2014 WIAC Football Pick 'Em Regular Season Co-Champ
2014 National Confidence Playoff Champion
Milwaukee Brewers: 2018 NL Central Champions

Captain_Joe08

Well looking at how the year went in the NACC here is the schools that won at least a share of a conference title and tournament titles.

Aurora 8.5 (Conference Titles) 2 (Tournament Titles)
WLC: 2.5 (CT) 1 (TT)
Edgewood: 2 (CT) 2 (TT)
Dominican: 2 (CT) 1 (TT)
MSOE: 1 (CT)
Benedictine: 1 (2 shared CT)
Concordia Chicago .5 (CT) 1 (TT)
Marian: .5 (CT)
Lakeland: .5 (CT)
Concordia Wisconsin: 1 (TT)

Rockford and Alverno did not win any Conference or Tournament Titles this year.

Rhythm21

Quote from: Captain_Joe08 on May 17, 2015, 09:17:59 AM
Well looking at how the year went in the NACC here is the schools that won at least a share of a conference title and tournament titles.

Aurora 8.5 (Conference Titles) 2 (Tournament Titles)
WLC: 2.5 (CT) 1 (TT)
Edgewood: 2 (CT) 2 (TT)
Dominican: 2 (CT) 1 (TT)
MSOE: 1 (CT)
Benedictine: 1 (2 shared CT)
Concordia Chicago .5 (CT) 1 (TT)
Marian: .5 (CT)
Lakeland: .5 (CT)
Concordia Wisconsin: 1 (TT)

Rockford and Alverno did not win any Conference or Tournament Titles this year.
Hopefully AU can translate this into some success on the football field next fall.
AU Black and Blue

Rhythm21

Big time recruit at QB for Spartans: R.J. Mattucci- Rolling Meadows
Although there has not been an official recruiting class released as of yet, Aurora has grabbed some solid commitments this off-season. From what I have heard, this kid (R.J.} is at the top of the class. With the offensive struggles, especially at the quarterback position last season for the Spartans, it looks like he will be competing for the starting role right out the gate. He is a dual-threat quarterback with great elusiveness and a rare ability to throw accurately on the run. Below I posted the link to his senior highlights and, depending how quickly he can adjust to the speed of the game and absorb the playbook, I believe he can start day one and help turn around the Spartan program. Anyone else have any news on incoming recruits from around the NACC?

R.J. Mattucci Highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1829167/highlights/201347376/v2
AU Black and Blue

Captain_Joe08

Quote from: Rhythm21 on June 23, 2015, 12:20:07 PM
Big time recruit at QB for Spartans: R.J. Mattucci- Rolling Meadows
Although there has not been an official recruiting class released as of yet, Aurora has grabbed some solid commitments this off-season. From what I have heard, this kid (R.J.} is at the top of the class. With the offensive struggles, especially at the quarterback position last season for the Spartans, it looks like he will be competing for the starting role right out the gate. He is a dual-threat quarterback with great elusiveness and a rare ability to throw accurately on the run. Below I posted the link to his senior highlights and, depending how quickly he can adjust to the speed of the game and absorb the playbook, I believe he can start day one and help turn around the Spartan program. Anyone else have any news on incoming recruits from around the NACC?

R.J. Mattucci Highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1829167/highlights/201347376/v2

Nothing really, hopefully as the season gets closer I can find something for WLC.

Apparently we updated our website.....Looks really nice.

Rhythm21

Speculation of speedy WR recruit for Benedictine's 2015 season along with D-Lineman transfer from Illini. Jaleel Darr-Duffie is the WR supposedly coming in from Waukegan HS and has elite speed, and Rob Bain is the DL from Illinois, originally from Bolingbrook. Two big time needs for the Eagles being filled. Still no full recruiting class announcements released from NACC teams so the information coming in is incomplete.
AU Black and Blue

Rhythm21

Freshman as of today that are listed on Aurora's 2015 Roster:
Max Basler           DL   5-11   245   Fr.   Kings, IL               Rochelle Township
Raymond DiMatteo   DE   6-0   210   Fr.   Cary, IL               Cary Grove
Jeremy Haymond   RB   6-0   190   Fr.   Wonder Lake, IL   Woodstock North
Zachary Kearse   RB   5-10   160   Fr.   Calhan, CO       Peyton
Zac Mirabelli           K/P   6-3   190   Fr.   Chicago, IL       Mt. Carmel
Michael Scoggan   LB   5-11   210   Fr.   Mt. Sterling, IL       Brown County High School
Eric Wagner           DE   6-2   230   Fr.   McHenry, IL       Johnsburg
Joseph Wagner    OL   5-11   285   Fr.   Geneva, IL       Geneva Community
Month and a half until kickoff!
AU Black and Blue

fulbakdad

Hi guys.  My son is starting his coaching career at Concordia Chicago.  So I've transferred here from the Midwest board.  Looking forward to a new season...

Captain_Joe08

Quote from: fulbakdad on July 20, 2015, 06:37:45 AM
Hi guys.  My son is starting his coaching career at Concordia Chicago.  So I've transferred here from the Midwest board.  Looking forward to a new season...

Welcome to the NACC board sir. Things are a little bit on the quiet side right now, but as we get closer to kickoff things will pick up a bit.

grboob

Fulbackdad,

Your back from a brief retirement, somewhat like Floyd Merweather

So do you plan on covering and commenting on the NACC, MWC and the CCIW boards in the future?

Will you be coming cross country a lot?

fulbakdad

Like my real life work situation, I am back from retirement to be working part time.   ;D

I will be popping in and out of your life from time to time.   :D

Reports from the boy are fun to be watching.  How many guys can say the went golfing with potential NFL Hall of Famer Joe Jacoby?  He did yesterday!

Funny, he went to a High School showcase back here in New England last month and there was a coach from Knox.  And his first game as a coach is against Beloit!  Can't get away from the MWC!

We won't be traveling back as much as we did the last four years.  6 game trips a year runs up quit a bill.  And that's what we did every year!

Pat Coleman

Jacoby was an assistant at Shenandoah for the past few years. Seems to really enjoy Division III!
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

baseman201

So, just looking at the CUC roster and I only see like 35 guys (So, Jr., Sr.).  Does anyone know if they have a bunch of incoming freshman or have seen some of their camp, because if not, it's going to be another long year them. 

The only QB listed had 8 INTs and 3 TDs last year...

fulbakdad

Baseman,

First I hope you mean Concordia Chicago.  I'm new here.

What roster are you looking at?  The one on the website has 65 players or so from last year, but only 5 were seniors.  My understanding was there was a flush of bad attitudes a year or two ago.  That would account for the only 5 seniors.  But 60 returners is a healthy number.....