FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mucgrad06

HScoach

Not often the Mount is noticeably the SLOWER team.
I find easily offended people rather offensive!

Statistics are like bikinis; what they reveal is interesting, what they hide is essential.

mr_mom

That was fairly exciting for a 3-0 half.  Browns should watch the tape.
Never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

mr_mom

Quote from: HScoach on December 15, 2017, 08:20:06 PM

True that!  I thought Texas players were supposed to be big and slow.
Never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

MonroviaCat

Quote from: pradierguy on December 15, 2017, 08:18:19 PM
3 is enough to win
unless Wilkerson returns a kick for a TD...beware the start of the 2nd half.  (From a Linfield guy who has seen him do it twice)
Go Cats!

D O.C.

Quotethat running into the kicker penalty was garbage

Jack, it's that damn NWC crew.

WRMUalum13

It certainly appears that way now, but  I have a feeling Mount might make a few plays in the second half that makes it seem the opposite.

edward de vere

Yeah, Mount Union's QB is the guy having trouble adjusting to the speed of the defensive backs.  Usually, it's Mount's opposition having that trouble.

raiderpa

Evans=Morris is I hope, done for the night.  They needed one yard, it was there and he breaks it outside.  A typical carry.  He thinks he is faster than he really is. 
They have to keep a back in on the left to help against 41. Guy is a beast  as are the DT's.
I just do not have the confidence that we will keep them out of the end zone.  The pick at the goal line was a td if he does not under throw it.  The db could never have gotten there otherwise, but the wind is really hurting touch.

edward de vere

Mount can't run but I do like those short passes over the middle and non-wide receiver screens as a substitute.

raiderpa

The punt penalty was roughing, not running into/ He hit his leg while it was shoulder high on the follow through. That is roughing,  The quick whistle was a fumble IMO

WRMUalum13

Quote from: raiderpa on December 15, 2017, 08:27:57 PM
Evans=Morris is I hope, done for the night.  They needed one yard, it was there and he breaks it outside.  A typical carry.  He thinks he is faster than he really is. 
They have to keep a back in on the left to help against 41. Guy is a beast  as are the DT's.
I just do not have the confidence that we will keep them out of the end zone.  The pick at the goal line was a td if he does not under throw it.  The db could never have gotten there otherwise, but the wind is really hurting touch.

Yes JEM can't make the plays he does again OAC teams. Luckily Petro is playing like Nemeth.

HScoach

I agree on Morris.  Between his penchant for fumbling and his lack of field awareness, stick with Petro.
I find easily offended people rather offensive!

Statistics are like bikinis; what they reveal is interesting, what they hide is essential.

mucgrad06

Quote from: raiderpa on December 15, 2017, 08:29:15 PM
The punt penalty was roughing, not running into/ He hit his leg while it was shoulder high on the follow through. That is roughing,  The quick whistle was a fumble IMO

Yes I agree 100%

mucgrad06