FB: Midwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Coleman

Yeah, but it's a ranking for a fantasy football league, where a good player in a weak conference looks better because he piles up numbers. That's not an endorsement of the league by any stretch.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

sncla42

The Allison crew will be up for the the game.  Got take the kid to his first college football game.  Looking forward to the tailgating and watching #48 as well.  I taught him everything. 

meachscribe

I wouldn't miss watching those sandbags (U-Dumb-Dumb) get tipped in a lifetime. Anyone up for some Friday night festivities.
OTAF, I hear the Chinese contigent is large on campus this semester. You can tell them you love them long time.
42, is that puppy coming too?

rome

Pat

I have recieved notice that my payment was accepted by pay pal last week and I have not recieved a password or preview-please advise

Pat Coleman

They haven't gone out yet.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

xsnd47

A woman at work said I looked like I was losing weight.  Of course, I took that as a sign of concern for my health, so I will need to dive into an Abbey Burger and a few beers when/if we come up there Friday night, you know.... for my health.  Nobody likes a skinny fat guy.  Has anyone seen Povo?  I use to hear of random sightings throughout the greater Milwaukee area, but I haven't heard anything in a while.

:o          >:(
O'Malley     HOUSH

Look at O'Malley run away from me, pretty typical...
"Coach, this is Jake Povlich. I'm sorry I missed my appointment to drop off my equipment, but I will come in after my 12 o'clock class..... crap it's 1:30."

sncfb74

The only running I remember is when I ran over you....  do you remember?  I do!

Does anyody else remember?

I will be there with my girlfriend Reigle on Friday night.  I am definatly up for some Friday Fung.

:'(
Housch crying about everything

PEACE
"If I had a fifth string left gaurd, you MIGHT be it!"

xsnd47

Pat, can you charge my subscription to your thing you're making us pay for to All-American O'Malley?  He still owes me for when he begged me to let him block me in one on one drills to impress some foreign exchange student.  I think her name was Reigle.  She was pretty cute, so I hope she was worth it Otaf.  Here is a picture  :-*

Do you guys think the guy who makes smiley faces is Povo?  I remember Povo resembling a lot of these faces, primarily crazy guy and I forgot to take my medication guy, but at one point or another he was all these guys, sometimes all at once...

That's not a real website Meach.
"Coach, this is Jake Povlich. I'm sorry I missed my appointment to drop off my equipment, but I will come in after my 12 o'clock class..... crap it's 1:30."

Old Fighting Scot

so Maverick, how do we look?
I could be wrong, but I doubt it....

CB

meachscribe

Did you ever see him trying to hatch a football?

ticker

classic stuff right there...

xsnd47

nothing beats cookies in the girdle pockets.  the hatching of the football was funny, but i would have to admit i was a little concerned at that point.

ticker

house, how did you get your posts back? I sent them an email, but I got nothin so far...

xsnd47

i'm not sure how i got them back.  i stressed my concerns for how hard i worked on the board, and pat gave them back.  i think you have to be lame cool enough to complain about your status on a message board, which i am.