MBB: United East Conference

Started by Pat Coleman, January 21, 2005, 12:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Stockton is still scrambling for opening tourney participants, but they're short four games, so that doesn't explain all of them.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

hopefan

Green Mountain shows up, cutting our list to 17... SUNYIT promises theirs today... we'll see... ;)
The only thing not to be liked in Florida is no D3 hoops!!!

hopefan

Quote from: hopefan on October 04, 2016, 06:27:39 AM
Green Mountain shows up, cutting our list to 17... SUNYIT promises theirs today... we'll see... ;)

Yep   SUNYIT gets posted, as well as Regis (Mass.) and MIT... 14 left on the list

hopefan

Stockton now posted!!!... 13 remain  (including non post time favorite Rust College)!!

hopefan

St. John Fisher is up...12 remain

I had one coach from the list of 12 send me his schedule on a word document...  apologizing that the SID was just too busy...  wonder how long it takes to post a schedule?   Hard to understand...

Another of the 12 hasn't responded to me, despite being a MAINSTREAM program, and despite the fact that I also informed them that they have a significant discrepancy on their schedule (a game verified by their opponent is missing on their schedule)... again, makes me wonder.....

gordonmann

Hopefan:

Can you forward me the schedule by email or PM me with whatever games we're missing?

And thanks for your help here. I completed the Stockton schedules (men and women) when I saw your post this morning.

hopefan

Quote from: gordonmann on October 06, 2016, 11:51:52 AM
Hopefan:

Can you forward me the schedule by email or PM me with whatever games we're missing?

And thanks for your help here. I completed the Stockton schedules (men and women) when I saw your post this morning.

Sent via email... glad to help

hopefan

Western Connecticut, Cal Luthran now up...the outliers reduced to 10

Rust
Goucher
Keuka
Wells
Bryn Athyn
Wilson
Lesley
Wheelock
Eureka
Greensboro

hopefan

;D ;D Woohoo.. Lesley is up (tho behind the 15-16 sked) so is Eureka.. and our number is 8

ronk

Greek,
             This could have been the first contest of the new season - pick the school last to produce its schedule; probably still enough time to run it this year.

gordonmann

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: ronk on October 07, 2016, 02:11:56 PM
  Greek,
             This could have been the first contest of the new season - pick the school last to produce its schedule; probably still enough time to run it this year.

We all take Rust; we all win.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

hopefan

2 more off the list... Bryn Athyn and Keuka

Rust
Goucher
Wells
Wilson
Wheelock
Greensboro

Yes History tells us Rust is the prohibitive favorite... in an attempt to defy the odds, I have contacted them 6 business days in a row... with very friendly notes... nothing back to me, excuses, apologies, any day now... NOTHING... maybe they just show up unannounced?!
One of the other schools is the one which the Coach sent me the schedule, because the SID was too busy... nope, doesn't count, it's got to be posted...Which of the 5 will finish 2nd?  Which SID is 'the busiest'.. or cares the least about his basketball program...

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Goucher won't post their's anytime soon... they don't have an SID (Director of Communication) right now... though, I have the schedule, so D3hoops may have it shortly.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

hopefan

Hooooaaaahhhhh.....   

Wheelock gets to work and there's is up, though sitting behind the 2015-16 sked..  also concerned they show only 23 games... are they still looking?

SID from another school indicates Thursday or Friday  (probably hitting Golf Balls on Wednesday)

Up to 7 emails to Rust with no response

Rust
Goucher
Wells
Wilson
Greensboro