Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUPepBand

Chapman University license plate holder in Albany, New York Saturday, April 14, 2018.
Isn't that the California school with the awesome marching band?
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

JFPIV

Calvin College t-shirt on a soon to be high school grad headed to Grand Rapids this fall.

gordonmann

New England College sweatshirt on a woman shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond near Swarthmore (PA).

I was there for Mother's Day, just for the record. :)

HSCTiger74

University of Mary Washington sticker on the rear window of an SUV in Matthews, NC.
TANSTAAFL

Caz Bombers

Emory & Henry rear window decal in Kingston, NY.

JFPIV

College of Wooster t-shirt worn by the young woman from our parish who will be starting there this fall.

Good luck, Catherine.

HSCTiger74

My wife and I were at our neighborhood swim club yesterday and one of the coaches for the kids' swim team was wearing a Rensselaer t-shirt.
TANSTAAFL

sigma one

UW River Falls tee shirt in a grocery store in Green Valley, Arizona.  I talked with the wearer and his family.  He is a wide receiver for the Falcons.

tigerFanAlso2

Williams decal in Richmond, Va., yesterday. W&L Law decal on same automobile

waxx

Quote from: AF4 on February 15, 2009, 12:16:02 AM

a dark haired, portly, middle aged feller, wearing a blue 'ADRIAN" sweat shirt, near baggage claim, at LAS

I know this is almost a decade old, but it was probably an Adrian High School shirt, as they are blue and white.

AndOne

Bates College (ME) license plate frame (IL plate) on a car at the Danada Shopping Center in Wheaton, IL.
Hardly ever see any merchandise of any type from schools in the northeast here in the western suburbs of Chicago.
Long way from Lewiston, ME to Wheaton, IL.

JFPIV

Saw a Carthage College t-shirt in Westfield, Indiana today.

HSCTiger74

Middlebury sticker on the back window of a car at our neighborhood swim club in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

HSCTiger74

Ithaca College and Sewanee Alumni stickers on separate SUVs at our regular grocery store in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

badgerwarhawk

Dude wearing a Loras hat in the gym at Craig HS in Janesville, Wi.   
"Just think twice is my only advice."