NWC/SCIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearcat Press

Quote from: cawcdad on September 17, 2011, 07:11:25 PM
Quote from: MonroviaCat on September 17, 2011, 07:10:22 PM
Willamette announcer just dissed the Linfield Colors!  >:(
Totally uncalled for. Like WU's colors are exceptional.

Purple is a good color.  Red is a good color.  Put together ... ???

Come on, folks.  It's not like our president claps when the PA announces that you guys are behind.

See what I did there? ;)
"It's a slippery slope from the penthouse to the outhouse." - Mark Speckman

D O.C.

Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
3 cheers for MonroviaCat

bbaddict

Extensive apologies.   I think you all know my thoughts about the WU announcer.    Great win for the Bearcats today!   Those SOU players were very large!

MonroviaCat

Watching the HSU-MC game and the Mississippi announcers  talked a lot about Wilamet and then finally realized it was Willamette and talked about how they'd love to go to Oregon--one guy asks "have you been" and the other guys says, "well I've been to Littlerock"!!!!!  HA!

Oh and MC is killing HSU 44-14 now!
Go Cats!

MonroviaCat

Quote from: bbaddict on September 17, 2011, 09:22:37 PM

Extensive apologies.   I think you all know my thoughts about the WU announcer.    Great win for the Bearcats today!   Those SOU players were very large!
To clarify--it was the webcast announcer (not the stadium guy)
Go Cats!

bbaddict

Quote from: MonroviaCat on September 17, 2011, 09:25:40 PM
Quote from: bbaddict on September 17, 2011, 09:22:37 PM

To clarify--it was the webcast announcer (not the stadium guy)

Yep, we know who it was.   Again, sorry!   Besides, if it was in the stadium, you'd probably not hear it --- really need to improve that sound system.

DoubleDomer

Stags defense vastly improved over last week's whipping by Lewis & Clark, but offense still putting the ball on the ground; four fumbles (including one into the end zone and one trying to convert 4th & 1), three lost.  Still, the running game was stable, and the win never much in doubt.  Final: Stags 28, Boxers 9.

river

Quote from: Kingsmen4
Re: Northwest Conference
« Reply #29893 on: Today at 05:29:20 pm »
    ReplyQuote
Quote from: Bearcat Press on Yesterday at 10:24:18 pm
Quote from: D O.C. on Yesterday at 11:47:50 am
        I just revel in the optimism of the Wu crew, like a couple of guys  sitting down at a blackjack table having just checked in the hotel.
I'm optimistic because I can see that we're getting better every week.  We were awful against Stevens Point, we were better against Hardin-Simmons, and we looked good against SOU.  Plays like this are now happening on a regular basis.
    The $64,000 question is, are we getting better fast enough to beat Linfield?  I sure hope so, but I don't know.  We'll find out on October 1.
WU always has a few really tough guys on their D... that kid looks like a player. Also like #4 the receiver. All I have seen on WU is highlights but they look like they have the necessary tools to give Linfield a run.
-Go LU

Looking forward to the Bearcats getting the confetti and the Mildcats getting the mildkittie litter  :)

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

MonroviaCat

Anybody here for the National Anthem?  Pain to listen to---not sure if it was poor sound quality or poor singing---I suspect both!   ???
Go Cats!

RedandPurple

Go Cats! Make it 62 in '17!
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston S. Churchill

RedandPurple

Just lost the audio! >:( Just got it back. ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston S. Churchill

RedandPurple

The power went out at Maxwell!  :-[

Going back to Notre Dame vs. Pitt. ::)
Winston S. Churchill

MonroviaCat

La Verne got the ball first and went backwards then punted.

Cats started at the LaVerne 35 and completed 3 consecutive passes, 2 runs to the goal line and punched it in for the TD on their 6th offensive play!!!!

Cat's lead 7-0 early first Q.
Go Cats!

RedandPurple

Winston S. Churchill