NWC/SCIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertcat1

i think you are dreaming MC  ,, Barekitties will get;er done .  ;D

the west will be a tough with the 1,3,5, 10,15 and two more ? as it is..
" If you are going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

C.W. Smith

MonroviaCat

Quote from: speedybigboy on October 29, 2011, 06:26:26 PM
Pioneers are certainly improving.  Not that PLU is all that great this year, but a win by L&C has got to make them feel good.  Looking at the scores around the league, I can't imagine them even being competitive with Linfield though.  I agree it would be nice if they win out and go into your game undefeated.  Makes for a little more hype and drama.
though my Pick'em would like Willamette to beat the Pios next week (I picked Willamette to finish 2nd and Pios to finish 3rd in conference!)
Go Cats!

MonroviaCat

Rats and Bearcats still locked up at 7-7 in the 4th Quarter....
Go Cats!

MonroviaCat

Loggers score a TD but no pat (intercepted pass) so it's now Boxers 35-Logs17
Go Cats!

bluenote

They may beat Willamette....you never know. Set-up a battle at the CatDome!

desertcat1

C.W. Smith

MonroviaCat

Quote from: Bluenote on October 29, 2011, 06:35:48 PM
Yup--Willamette just turned it over (again) and Rats have the ball at the Bearcat 14 with 6:20 to go....
Go Cats!

bluenote

Willamette fumble a punt on their own 14......score tied 7-7 in 4th.

MonroviaCat

Rats kick a 26 yd FG---barely makes it---Lead 10-7 with 4:23 left in the game!
Go Cats!

MonroviaCat

Boxers score again on TC Campbell's 5th TD pass lead extended to 41-17
Go Cats!

desertcat1

Quote from: Bluenote on October 29, 2011, 06:35:48 PM

that would be ok with me but i lose my picks too.  :'(

C.W. Smith

PA cat

Proud of the Pios- Just a few years ago they were on the table, paddles charged for the fourth time, and had the doc ready to pronounce time of death. Now they're 7-0. Makes the whole conference look good. I'll root for anyone who plays Willamette.

D O.C.

I trust our newest L & C Fan will not come back on wagging a finger - but who would blame 'em. Grrrrreat win for the coaching staff. Wondering how long it's been since Pios beat nolutes?

bluenote

Quote from: PA cat on October 29, 2011, 06:42:15 PM
Proud of the Pios- Just a few years ago they were on the table, paddles charged for the fourth time, and had the doc ready to pronounce time of death. Now they're 7-0. Makes the whole conference look good. I'll root for anyone who plays Willamette.

They had to quit that one year half way through and then didn't play the next year? They've come a long way.

MonroviaCat

Bearcats with a 29 FG attempt to send the game to OT....timeout.......then another timeout.....and then another timeout....(first by Willamette to stop clock at 5 seconds--next two by Rats to ice the kicker...) Kick is good....tied 10-10 as time runs out---Overtime.
Go Cats!