MBB: Old Dominion Athletic Conference

Started by steelyglen, February 15, 2005, 09:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Llamaguy

Quote from: royalrooter on March 10, 2010, 11:24:59 PM
Hasasnova,
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I wonder if you could offer some tips regarding parking. From the campus map it didn't appear that there was much parking around RB field house. In previous visits for Ftbl I ususally ended up near the baseball field. I did see large lots out along New Garden rd. but it looked like a pretty good hike from there.

About time you resurface xbcdad!  ;D You won't find a better host than Hasanova & Guilford college! Heck they even closed an entire "front-row" parkinglot for Stone Station and BC tailgaters in previous years in Greensboro! All we had to offer was a little grub.  ;)

I will be listening from afar but hope to hear about the EMU rematch come Saturday evening. JMU women vs. UNCW tonight at 5pm & of course will be in Richmond to watch Broadway play for their first state basketball title in the modern era on Saturday night. Enjoy the game and root for those Broadway boys on the EMU roster.  Take care Hasanova, after next weekend its time to start thinking football again! :o
"The Dali Llama"

Bridgewater Football 1980,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005 ODAC Champions!

hasanova

Quote from: Llamaguy on March 12, 2010, 09:07:56 AM
Quote from: royalrooter on March 10, 2010, 11:24:59 PM
Hasasnova,
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I wonder if you could offer some tips regarding parking. From the campus map it didn't appear that there was much parking around RB field house. In previous visits for Ftbl I ususally ended up near the baseball field. I did see large lots out along New Garden rd. but it looked like a pretty good hike from there.

About time you resurface xbcdad!  ;D You won't find a better host than Hasanova & Guilford college! Heck they even closed an entire "front-row" parkinglot for Stone Station and BC tailgaters in previous years in Greensboro! All we had to offer was a little grub.  ;)

I will be listening from afar but hope to hear about the EMU rematch come Saturday evening. JMU women vs. UNCW tonight at 5pm & of course will be in Richmond to watch Broadway play for their first state basketball title in the modern era on Saturday night. Enjoy the game and root for those Broadway boys on the EMU roster.  Take care Hasanova, after next weekend its time to start thinking football again! :o
Thank you, Llamaguy ... always good to hear from you.  Hopefully, GC will be playing basketball in Salem next weekend, but it's never too early to start thinking about football.   If my internal calendar's right, it's Stone Stations year to drive to Greensboro!  Good luck to Broadway HS over in Richmond ... my nephew's team won a NCHSAA title at the Dean Dome in Chapel Hill in 2004 and it's still a great memory!

donho

Lets go EMU, Guilford and R-MC lets make it the ODAC Elite Eight!!!!

hasanova

Quote from: donho on March 12, 2010, 10:41:08 AM
  Lets go EMU, Guilford and R-MC lets make it the ODAC Elite Eight!!!!
What he said!

Seatfiller

Jeremybozz

51-49 EMU with about 10 minutes to play.

donho

Jackets up 15 with 6 to play. It is a foulfest!

donho

And the Jackets march on ! 68-55 Jackets win.

emufan

EMU up four with four minutes left.

Broadway high School basketball is on a tear.  GO GOBBLERS.

Jeremybozz

EMU 71,Whitworth 66 with 56 seconds left.

Jeremybozz

emufan

Jeremybozz

EMU 74, Whitworth 71 Final

The Pirates had two shots to tie the game and missed both 3's.
;D

donho

Congrats to EMU. Early in the year when you all were bragging up your team I said talk to me in Feb. or March, well your players are talking plenty. Very nice team.