NCAA Tournament: Epic Fail

Started by AUKaz00, November 10, 2016, 01:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUKaz00

Thought I'd start a new topic in hopes of migrating the AQ flame war so that I can just ignore it.

I'll get y'all started: Lakeland and Husson - why do those schools even bother fielding football teams?!?
Check out the official card game of the AU Pep Band - Str8 Eight!

@d3jason

Didn't Husson almost beat Alfred?  ::)

Maybe not almost beat, but it was 21-21 in the third quarter. I suppose kids in Maine like to play football too

sigma one

Uh.  Because they have a chance to make the playoffs?

badgerwarhawk

Those schools play football?   ;) :D
"Just think twice is my only advice."

AUKaz00

That was my attempt at sarcastic humor. I find the whole "certain AQs don't deserve to make the tournament" discussion to be tiring. And the fact that Husson gave my Saxons all they can handle exemplifies why the current access model doesn't need to be blown up, IMO.

emma17

Quote from: AUKaz00 on November 10, 2016, 06:49:40 PM
That was my attempt at sarcastic humor. I find the whole "certain AQs don't deserve to make the tournament" discussion to be tiring. And the fact that Husson gave my Saxons all they can handle exemplifies why the current access model doesn't need to be blown up, IMO.

Now you'll have to start a third thread.

AUKaz00

Quote from: emma17 on November 10, 2016, 07:33:03 PM
Quote from: AUKaz00 on November 10, 2016, 06:49:40 PM

Now you'll have to start a third thread.

Ahaha. As it turns out, I'm the failure (in all regards to this topic).