FB: Commonwealth Coast Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meadowdale

Went to UNE vs Curry JV game and thought UNE looked really good for a first year team..

fulbakdad

Endicott had a wild ending yesterday.  Video of the final two passes going around on Twitter.  Soph Brendan Johnsons catch at midfield is a crazy good catch!

Boxer7806

As a Bridgewater guy, quite the gut punch losing games the last two weeks with leads late in the 4th!!!! In the end you have to tip your cap and move on. It doesn't get any easier for the Bears with Framingham next week, but a win changes the whole season and puts them in the drivers seat for the auto bid.

AUPepBand

Quote from: meadowdale on September 08, 2017, 01:46:26 PM
Went to UNE vs Curry JV game and thought UNE looked really good for a first year team..

Give Pep's best to Coach Liam Hobbins if you hit up another UNE contest!
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!

fulbakdad

So Brendan Johnsons 1 handed catch in double coverage made it to Sports Center yesterday.  Impressive.

ITH radio

Yep - nice to see Coach DeWall and his young program getting some national attention.

We covered it on our video podcast too. Frank didn't like the call, but hey, a win's a win.

http://fb.me/D3Huddle
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

dlippiel

Billy Fucillo HUGE NEFB game today between CCC's WNE and ECFC's Husson.

MASCACAlum

Bye week this week for everyone but Curry. Thinking this conference is wide open this year. What are people's thoughts going into league play?

Boxer7806

Its either Salve or WNEC. I don't see any other team coming close to those two at this point. I'm going to give the slight edge to Salve at this point, even though WNEC has played the tougher schedule.

meadowdale

I like the direction the Commonwealth is going with football...

dlippiel

dlip is looking forward to seeing how the Colonials do against WNE on the 4th of Nov. If they can beat Nichols and Endicott that WNE game will be big. dlip certainly favors WNE but it would be neat to see that "purple drank" get back on top...

meadowdale

dlippiel

Dlip has always been and will always be a fan of WNE. With that said...

Let's ****ing go Purple Drank!!!!!