FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

This is the new home of OAC discussion. Welcome aboard, everyone.

HScoach

Pat:  Are you going to be able to set-up our Pick-Em page?
I find easily offended people rather offensive!

Statistics are like bikinis; what they reveal is interesting, what they hide is essential.

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

Welcome to the future of Post Patterns.  ;D

Pat, don't forget the "In Game Update" page as well.

Looks great BTW!
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

e_lee

Now what do we do? It looks like we have a few new toys to play with till football starts.  We can make word glow. I wish it would just start already. I guess you can do this as well.  This might keep em occupied for quite a while.
The eyes are the groin of the head.  -- Dwight K. Schrute

tdubs

ELee....Way too much time on your hands buddy!lol....Shouldn't you be practicing?

JK

This is pretty cool.  I miss the old posts though.

JK

I guess I am no longer JK.  Now officially "capgrad"

e_lee

Actually t dubs I am in school now.  Our first day was August 4. Tonight we have our third scrimmage, first for JV. My JV oline is ready to hit someone else.

On a side note, I watch film of Devan Downey's 67 point game last year here at Chester High.  Actually I just watched the 2nd quarter where he scored 32 points and hit 8 three pointers.  UC fans will love him.  But back to football.

I am still debating Cap-Witt.  The long ass drive is pretty hard to swallow.
The eyes are the groin of the head.  -- Dwight K. Schrute

pios

Just curious if anyone else had to reregister.  Oh well, just one small thing to keep a nice message board up and running.  The new site looks good

skunks_sidekick

;)  HA!  I am IN!  I had to re-register, but no matter. 

Football is less than three weeks away!

raiderguy

Great work Pat.

It still amazes me this is not your real full time job.

That goes for everyone at D-3 who deserve a standing "O" from all of us for this great place to park for awhile and dump the days BS for something really important.

F O O T B A L L!
WELCOME TO THE MACHINE!

ace

Let the games begin! Thanks for the upgrade Pat.

4u

How do we get rid of that big funny looking bear?
It's hard on the eyes,
4u
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." Steve "Pre" Prefontaine

reality check

4u

I thought you would appreciate that. 

ohiofootball

Mr Coleman,

You continue to amaze us with your devotion to d3 sports. I think all of us owe you a great deal of repect and thanks for this great website.