BB: MIAC: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by Ralph Turner, February 11, 2006, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

username

Guess what I was hearing was right on.  Hughes did go in the top 10 rounds.  Do you still think he should stay in the MIAC and go hone his pitches in the Northwoods league?

BigPoppa

The Bethel baseball job just opened. Anyone have info on the likely candidates? Why is their former coach out?
Baseball is not a game that builds character, it is a game that reveals it.

MIACLUV

Conflicting reports of fired, asked to leave & flat out quit.

tommiegun

FYI,

Former Tommie Matt Schuld just started his first AA game for the New Britain Rock Cats last night.  It didn't go great, and seems to have just been a spot start, but Schuld does have 3.99 ERA in 70 IP in A+ this year.

welsh27

Rumor has it that Jay Slick will be transferring to Augsburg this coming fall. Any word on if it is true and if so how do people feel about it? Wonder if it has anything to do with the removal of the Bethel coach.

BigPoppa

Quote from: welsh27 on July 15, 2011, 09:33:30 AM
Rumor has it that Jay Slick will be transferring to Augsburg this coming fall. Any word on if it is true and if so how do people feel about it? Wonder if it has anything to do with the removal of the Bethel coach.

Bethel HAS to be close to hiring a coach at this point. It is going to be tough to get sellted in and going if it is not done soon. How has the recruiting suffered?

BigPoppa

Quote from: welsh27 on July 15, 2011, 09:33:30 AM

My sources says it is not true. Slick is part of the interview committee for the new coach at Bethel.

username

I hear Bethel made a decision on their new leader.  It will be interesting to see how it goes.

BigPoppa

Quote from: username on August 14, 2011, 05:30:40 PM
I hear Bethel made a decision on their new leader.  It will be interesting to see how it goes.

Care to share?

username

Without giving the name until it's officially announced I'll say it's a former Gopher star and pro player.

username

In case you haven't already seen, Bethel is going with Brian Raabe as their new head coach.

M_I_A_C_Bsbl

Any thoughts on who you guys think will be in the top 4? Who are the best players in the conference?

M_I_A_C_Bsbl

Quote from: M_I_A_C_Bsbl on September 11, 2011, 08:56:29 PM
Any thoughts on who you guys think will be in the top 4? Who are the best players in the conference?

Anyone?

OshDude

Quote from: M_I_A_C_Bsbl on September 11, 2011, 08:56:29 PM
If you start with your own opinion, it's easier to draw in others. For what it's worth, I'll take St. Thomas, Hamline, St. Olaf and Bethel. What are your top four?

M_I_A_C_Bsbl