ASC In-game updates

Started by Ralph Turner, September 12, 2009, 01:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Taff

Feaster doesn't look too bad.  Is running around making plays.  Can he be the hero?
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

Toby Taff

My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

Toby Taff

1st dn scramble by feaster. Now 4th & goal

Toby Taff

LC fumble recovered by HSU.  Next play Feaster picked in the EZ

Toby Taff

4th and long.  Hsu roughs the LC punter w/ 8 to go

Ralph Turner

LC 28 HSU 7!  WOW!  5 minutes left.

This season is starting out crazily!

Toby Taff

Feaster's arm strength looks good but accuracy is not.  He just hit a DB in the hands

Toby Taff

Things are getting chippy as LC runs clock.If playoffs are the goal for the year, HSU is on life support this season

Toby Taff

28 - 7 Louisiana College over Hardins Simmons

hsuASChamps

Tough loss. It hurts pretty bad. Lot's of missed opportunities. Referees may have been recruited from e-bay.

Toby Taff

Daniels just went 66 yds to the house.  Noack is 4 - 4  and 53 yds and still in the first qtr.

Toby Taff

They just said QD has 94 yards already.  Still 8:17 in the 1st qtr

Toby Taff

Strange to see UMHB playing pass 1st football

Ralph Turner

McMurry trails 7-0 at the end of the first quarter.

McMurry missed a 23-yd FG after a 54-yd run by Alford to the 6 yd line.

Miss College hit a long TD pass the score early.

McM-  Mullin muffs a shotgun snap. MC recovers and scores ons 4-yd TD pass  MC 14-0.

Toby Taff

TLU had a player ejected on off setting personal fouls.