WIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, June 23, 2008, 02:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterJedi

Oshkosh defense as soft as butter, giving the receivers SO much space. Good run in by Ratliffe.

UWW 14
UWO 0

6:15 left in the first.

MasterJedi

Third straight three and out by UWO.

MasterJedi

Finally a stop for UWO, punt pins them at the 1 though!  :o

MasterJedi

14-0 UWW at the end of the first. UWO driving but third and long to go.

MasterJedi

Once again UWW can't run for a first down on a 3rd and short.

MasterJedi

UWW AGAIN can't get any third down push when it's short. Without Kumerow the offense is stagnant.

MasterJedi

UWO fumbles on third and long! UWW ball at the UWO 32 and 1:36 left in the half.

MasterJedi

And again, third and goal from the 1, ran right up the middle, no push yet again. 4th down.

MasterJedi

Takes the delay of game penalty. Meyer makes the FG.

UWW 17
UWO 0

UWW should be winning by a lot more. Need to get the offense in gear in the second half.

BoBo

Two Warhawk offense teams out there today - one with Kummerow looking like the #1 team and after the his injury, without Kummerow, looking pretty below average.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

hazzben

Quote from: BoBo on October 25, 2014, 03:24:09 PM
Two Warhawk offense teams out there today - one with Kummerow looking like the #1 team and after the his injury, without Kummerow, looking pretty below average.

An early report on what the injury was/severity? Never fun to see guys go down ...  :(

MasterJedi

Quote from: hazzben on October 25, 2014, 03:28:53 PM

An early report on what the injury was/severity? Never fun to see guys go down ...  :(

Walked off the field with an ice pack on his ankle and back on the sideline before the end of the half.

BoBo

Quote from: MasterJedi on October 25, 2014, 03:32:54 PM
Quote from: hazzben on October 25, 2014, 03:28:53 PM

Walked off the field with an ice pack on his ankle and back on the sideline before the end of the half.

The key was the ice was on the outside of the ankle but he walked off with no assistance and without any limp noticeable...looked more precautionary than anything. I believe he will be back...Osh had no defense for him the short time he was in.  His touchdown catch was insane; unfortunately the TV camera's didn't give it a good look.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

MasterJedi

MasterJedi

First INT by Behrendt since last homecoming.  :'(