FB: Liberty League

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonny Utah

Quote from: Doid23 on December 12, 2019, 06:09:43 PM
Quote from: Machiavelli on December 12, 2019, 05:44:17 PM
Quote from: Doid23 on December 12, 2019, 05:42:59 PM
Quote from: Machiavelli on December 12, 2019, 05:17:55 PM
Hey Rossenbagga, tell us how awesome you are at the stock market again.

No one gives a flying fvc|<
Not as awesome as this guy, that's for sure...
http://www.mrmarketishuge.com/huge/

IAMHUGE is/was the GOAT. I miss that guy. I miss him so damn much.
Agreed. So you are going to absolutely LOVE this. Worth 5 minutes of your time...

https://www.thetanktiger.com/our-team/

Ah did you see the last employee at the bottom!?!?

Caz Bombers

congrats to ex-IC assistant and Buff State QB/LS Jack Mrozinski on getting the big chair at Hiram

https://www.hiramterriers.com/sports/fball/2019-20/releases/20191212oui3ew

Ice Bear

Quote from: Jonny Utah on December 13, 2019, 07:57:41 AM

Agreed. So you are going to absolutely LOVE this. Worth 5 minutes of your time...

Ice Bear sees you're referencing Mr. Koloff. It's thought that Polar Bears are the only known predator of human beings he, Nikita, is the only known bare hand predator of both polar bears and human beings...Ice is even nervous posting this...
A long time fan of DIII Football!

Doid23

I'd imagine he's iamhuge's version of Terry Tate, Office Linebacker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

Hawks88

Quote from: Ice Bear on December 13, 2019, 11:09:40 AM

Ice Bear sees you're referencing Mr. Koloff. It's thought that Polar Bears are the only known predator of human beings he, Nikita, is the only known bare hand predator of both polar bears and human beings...Ice is even nervous posting this...

Then you have the next to last employee from the bottom. Always good to have an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant on staff, I suppose?

unionpalooza

Quote from: Doid23 on December 13, 2019, 11:41:39 AM

I'd imagine he's iamhuge's version of Terry Tate, Office Linebacker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

Little known fact - Terry Tate was the creation of Union College grad Rawson Thurber, just a few years out of college; he went to write and direct Dodgeball and, of course, one of the greatest movies ever made: We're the Millers.

Doid23

Quote from: Hawks88 on December 13, 2019, 01:21:28 PM

Then you have the next to last employee from the bottom. Always good to have an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant on staff, I suppose?
Of course, she's useless if she can't bench 300...

jmcozenlaw

21 - 0 with 5 minutes left in the first quarter. I said it all week, had Nigro not fumbled at the 10 and made it a 24 - 21 game..................and had DelVal pulled off the miracle and beat North Central on the road, I would have LOVED their chances at Muhlenberg. Absolutely loved their chances!

I honestly do believe that DelVal had a better defense than Muhlenberg. They gave up 31 for the entire game (on the road) and Muhlenberg has already given up 21.

Ah, what could have been. Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda. Horseshoes and hand grenades (for those enough to remember that reference) ;)

jmcozenlaw

35 - 0, on the road, with 7 minutes left in the half.

If DelVal isn't placed ahead of Muhlenberg in the final D3 Top 25.....................it's borderline criminal (even Pat would have to agree ;) )

Greenfield had 28 rushes, at home, last week and didn't even reach 100 yards. He's got 112 so far today!

Kamienski had 7 catches for 82 yards and 1 TD. He's got 4 in the FIRST HALF (so far) today and 8 catches for 61 yards. Yikes!!!!!!

Kory David needs to go back to the drawing board for the second half!! ;)

jmcozenlaw

Math is my game. Numbers are my life (manage risk capital for people with a lot of money..........and continue to short volatility thru leveraged ETP's and ETN's ).

Here are a few numbers:

Muhlenberg has given up 7 more points, AT HOME, at THE HALF than DelVal did to North Central, ON THE ROAD, FOR THE GAME.

Muhlenberg gave up 334 yards in the FIRST HALF. DelVal gave up, on the road, 365 yards, FOR THE GAME.

Greenfield has run for 132 yards in the FIRST HALF. DelVal held him to 95 on 28 carries, FOR THE GAME.

Kamienski has 11 catches for 132 yards AND 4 TD's in the FIRST HALF. DelVal gave him 7 catches for 82 yards and 1 TD, FOR THE GAME.

Math is beautiful. Math has irrefutable laws. Math is beautiful, she's sassy. I love you math. ;)

Ice Bear

Ice Bear tunes into UWW/St. Johns and the first thing they are talking about TOP. Utah people are listening on the NATIONAL level.
A long time fan of DIII Football!

Machiavelli

Math says if you post the same sh!t on every message board, at least one person might read half of it. Math also says even if you post the same sh!t on every message board, still no one gives a flying fvck. Math is also my game.

jmcozenlaw

Quote from: Machiavelli on December 14, 2019, 06:09:07 PM
Math says if you post the same sh!t on every message board, at least one person might read half of it. Math also says even if you post the same sh!t on every message board, still no one gives a flying fvck. Math is also my game.

Oh little Mach, you wouldn't know real math (and Algebra I is not "real math") if it came up and smacked you in your face. We can put math to the test any day, with real money and not just pocket change. Winner take all. $100K in a portfolio starting Jan 2 and let's go throughout the year. Math says that you don't have the balls, nor the funds...........even on just this one board. Remember, you were the clown who said "DelVal would get destroyed by NCC". No, that was Muhlenberg, at home. So that was your ****, just last week, on not one, but two boards. By the way, you get no head start nor points in our contest. I went to Swarthmore before it became as difficult to get into as an Ivy or NESCAC school, so I spot you squatta!! You in Machy?? ;)

Oline89

Man so many Big Swinging D*cks around the boards. 

Del Val lost.  I really don't believe in the "good loss" concept.  Bring out all the statistics you want, an L is and L.  Same rule applies if you went to Swarthmore, Del Val or Harvard. Who lost less badly?  I guess Del Val did, but they lost a round earlier.  Not sure how to decide who the better loser was. 

Regarding today's game, I was on the sideline for 3 quarters.  Here is my takeaway, the LL is not far behind either of those two teams that played today in the final four.  Get a stud QB, and nasty defense and finally the golden circle of the D3 Elite can be attained.  NCC is a very well coached team, the Oline played solid, the receivers ran amazing routes, the defense stuffed the middle and pressured the QB a little, the kicker bombed his kickoffs and made every XP, and they have a stud QB.  Other than that they are a solid bunch of Suburban Chicago college kids.  If Hobart, IC, Union, or RPI peaks at the right time....

unionpalooza

Quote from: jmcozenlaw on December 14, 2019, 01:51:40 PM
Math is my game. Numbers are my life (manage risk capital for people with a lot of money..........and continue to short volatility thru leveraged ETP's and ETN's ).

Here are a few numbers:

Muhlenberg has given up 7 more points, AT HOME, at THE HALF than DelVal did to North Central, ON THE ROAD, FOR THE GAME.

Muhlenberg gave up 334 yards in the FIRST HALF. DelVal gave up, on the road, 365 yards, FOR THE GAME.

Greenfield has run for 132 yards in the FIRST HALF. DelVal held him to 95 on 28 carries, FOR THE GAME.

Kamienski has 11 catches for 132 yards AND 4 TD's in the FIRST HALF. DelVal gave him 7 catches for 82 yards and 1 TD, FOR THE GAME.

Math is beautiful. Math has irrefutable laws. Math is beautiful, she's sassy. I love you math. ;)

Eh, math is a harsh mistress.  DVC might have wanted to go long volatility this year, given it managed to lose to Wesley by 8 and beat them by 35 in the same season.  That sorta suggests to me that the math of which you speak has its limits.