WBB: Southern California Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by Former Sciac Player, March 11, 2004, 05:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Boerger

Quote from: Gray Fox on March 04, 2017, 12:47:06 PM
Last night I went to the CMS game vs U Texas at Dallas in the first round of the playoffs.  CMS had a very nice victory.
CMS has an exciting team and played swarming defense.
I was especially taken by the 4' 9" point guard  from CMS.

Try to watch this live on your computer tonight,

CMS will be playing Trinity.

That 4'9" PG played a fine game.   I thought the two bench players, Young and Love, were going to win that game for them the way they played in the fourth quarter.   

Gray Fox

Yes they did.
Love is just a freshman.
I had a nice talk with the mother of #10, Kris Brackmann.  She is from Washington state.  Her mother says a lot of kids head south because of the weather.

I like 3#15, Holland on Trinity.  Another first year.
Fierce When Roused

D O.C.

After this Washington winter there will be thousands of them heading south then.

Are the Chapman women not in the SCIAC? Sure, I could look that up.

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: D O.C. on March 05, 2017, 09:55:37 PM
After this Washington winter there will be thousands of them heading south then.

Chapman is a recent member of the SCIAC and the conference made them jump through a few hoops to get in.  They were an independent out there for a long time, which is, I assume, why the thread title is as it is.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

Gray Fox

Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on March 06, 2017, 07:51:20 AM
Quote from: D O.C. on March 05, 2017, 09:55:37 PM

Chapman is a recent member of the SCIAC and the conference made them jump through a few hoops to get in.  They were an independent out there for a long time, which is, I assume, why the thread title is as it is.

Maybe Pat can change it.
Fierce When Roused

D O.C.

I know they're busy but it's been a while.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

The NCAA released the third set of women's basketball regional rankings with few changes from last week's version. This is the final set that we'll see before the Tournament bracket is released on Monday. Full list here: http://d3hoops.com/notables/2018/02/women-regional-rankings-third

Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Gray Fox

Fierce When Roused

Gray Fox

Fierce When Roused

Gray Fox

Pat,
Is there a way to change the title of this board?
GF
Fierce When Roused

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Gray Fox

Fierce When Roused

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

The Hoopsville Marathon Show ... is tomorrow!

Tune in starting at 12:00 p.m. ET as we talk to guests from around the country about nothing but #d3hoops.

It is all about celebrating the season, student-athletes, coaches, and an exciting season.

For more information, click here: http://bit.ly/2HGx0N3

We will share more about the show a little later.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh