FB: Liberty League

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz Bombers

I should certainly hope Ithaca's entire football team can defeat one singer-songwriter, although to be fair, she has at least one more Grammy Award than the Bombers do in all of program history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TlaYxoOO8

ITH radio

Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

Bartman

Quote from: Caz Bombers on February 05, 2018, 09:09:29 PM
I should certainly hope Ithaca's entire football team can defeat one singer-songwriter, although to be fair, she has at least one more Grammy Award than the Bombers do in all of program history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TlaYxoOO8
St. Vincent .....Head Cheerleader singing the alma mater?
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

ITH radio

Nice to see a local kid (from down here in FL) pick UofR at my daughter's prep school's NSD.

Jonny Utah

Bartman

Matt Patricia, RPI lineman , named HC of Detroit Lions...hope he tightens up the Lions defense better than he did the Patriots in the SB
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

UfanBill

Quote from: Bartman on February 07, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
Matt Patricia, RPI lineman , named HC of Detroit Lions...hope he tightens up the Lions defense better than he did the Patriots in the SB

Along with being an RPI grad, Matt Patricia is also a graduate of Vernon Verona Sherrill High School in Verona, NY. I mention that because I'm also a proud VVS grad !!! Best of luck to Matt.
"You don't stop playing because you got old, you got old because you stopped playing" 🏈🏀⚾🎿⛳

Bartman

Quote from: UfanBill on February 07, 2018, 05:13:03 PM
Quote from: Bartman on February 07, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

Along with being an RPI grad, Matt Patricia is also a graduate of Vernon Verona Sherrill High School in Verona, NY. I mention that because I'm also a proud VVS grad !!! Best of luck to Matt.
Just a couple of Hillbillys, Right?;)
Alex Karras
Max McGee
Joe Namath

ITH radio

Played during my era at Hobart. He overlapped with ITH Godfather Eric Ren aka Redtackle also.

Happy for him and wish him luck.

Oline89

Seems like several LL and E8 teams still need to fill out their schedules.  ITH has a nice schedule put together for Hobart, missing a "homecoming" game for Week 5.  Seems to be the most likely opponent would be an E8 team, since most other leagues are deep into In Conference games by week 5 

ITH radio

I updated the CA blog with my latest projection based on the IC and UofR releases.

An E8 team could be the call, but I have found it interesting how both IC and UofR have looked to places like OH and PA for opponents. Hobart could do the same but the Week 5 timing is problematic bc conferences like the PAC have so many teams. A homecoming game vs. an E8 team is the most likely scenario, but time will tell.

UfanBill

Union's 2018 schedule is not published and confirmed but what is shown is a game at Springfield on 9/15. They're also playing Coast Guard and Curry, holdovers from last year's OOC schedule. The opener is tentatively Husson.  Morrisville is off the schedule. The tenth game, if any, is also a mystery...Gallaudet?
"You don't stop playing because you got old, you got old because you stopped playing" 🏈🏀⚾🎿⛳

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

dlippiel

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.