FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foss

Quote from: Bluenote on September 20, 2018, 05:09:03 PM
Quote from: wildcat11 on September 20, 2018, 02:44:44 PM
I believe some of the coaches (not all) in the NWC called for this because they think that it's unfair advantage for one team to have a bye while another doesn't.   ::)

.... stupid in my opinion. When Linfield has a bye it usually gives me a chance to see another 2 teams play at a nearby venue.... not this year. Even WOU is out of town.....  :-\

Hey Bluenote, Portland State plays Montana State this Saturday at Hillsboro Stadium, if you're interested. I've occasionally checked out their games since they're not too far away and traffic/parking isn't bad. Not going to be able to go to any games this weekend, unfortunately.
A packed student section behind an end zone cheering on guys they will actually see in class on Monday is almost as cool as The Streak.

bluenote

Quote from: Foss on September 20, 2018, 09:04:36 PM
Hey Bluenote, Portland State plays Montana State this Saturday at Hillsboro Stadium, if you're interested. I've occasionally checked out their games since they're not too far away and traffic/parking isn't bad. Not going to be able to go to any games this weekend, unfortunately.

.... good idea. Depending on what time the game is I might take that in!

D O.C.

Not to complain LIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW, however there is no rhythm to the beginning of this season.

MUC57

Bluenote

Seems like your last several posts were very low key. Even sounded like a regular person.
Now the question. Is someone else posting under your sign-on? If you really became a hippie, I would expect something like: what's happen'. Cool man. Pass the joint. Dig The Greatful Dead.
Just curious big guy! And remember. I was in San Francisco when you could get high just walking thru Haight-Ashbury. So, you can't fool me! Go 'Cats! (Raiders too). ☠🏈
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

MUC57

D O.C.

Hope your recovery is going well. That's all! Go 'Cats!
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

D O.C.

THX
Best morning I've had. Pain has lessened.
Surgeon says I'll get better every week
I can now believe that's possible.

Today's a potpuorri of watching any game that interests me - as long as it's free.

bluenote

Southern Oregon beat Carroll 27-0 in Helena.....   :-X

MonroviaCat

Are you ready for some football????  Seriously--is it me or does it feel like the season is finally starting for the CATS.  Rat killing time!  GO CATS!
Go Cats!

MacQuiz

Quote from: MonroviaCat on September 24, 2018, 10:07:36 AM
Are you ready for some football????  Seriously--is it me or does it feel like the season is finally starting for the CATS.  Rat killing time!  GO CATS!
Blueberry, banana, or just plain FlapJacks?
"THE METTLE'S IN THE MEN!"

D O.C.

wildcat11

Now the fun begins!  Should be a hell of a game this weekend.

MonroviaCat

Quote from: MacQuiz on September 24, 2018, 11:26:45 AM
Quote from: MonroviaCat on September 24, 2018, 10:07:36 AM
Blueberry, banana, or just plain FlapJacks?
Pumpkin chocolate chip my friend.....it's an important game.   ;D
Go Cats!

George Thompson

Whitworth 2-0, 69 pts. vs. 30
Linfield 1-1, 27 pts. vs. 21

Our good defense will face the best offense we have seen yet.    Our offense needs vast improvement to score enough points to win.  And we are playing the Pirates on their home field.    Any way you look at it, Whitworth is the favorite.

Of course, never underestimate the Wildcats!

GT
GO CATS! GO!

GO CATS! GO!

art76

Hey folks, joining MUC57 and doing some cross-pollinating.

I am really interested to see how the Linfield/Whitworth game plays out. It's nice to be able to watch most of the games here in the mid-west and then tune-in a game out your way to catch the end of them.

Good luck to all this weekend!
You don't have a soul. You are a soul.
You have a body. - C.S. Lewis