WBB: Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by Andrew Wagner, July 27, 2005, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badgerwarhawk

WARHAWKS start fast, absorb some EC runs and pull out 74-68 win.
Oshkosh eliminates La Crosse.

Oshkosh/WARHAWKS Saturday 3pm. 
"Just think twice is my only advice."

badgerwarhawk

WARHAWKS hold court and beat Oshkosh 68-65.  Expecting to host a regional this coming weekend.

gbpuckfan

UW-Whitewater (24-3) win the WIAC title, and will host UW-Superior (23-4), which won the Upper Midwest Athletic Conference

UWO did not get in.
St. Norbert College Green Knights
NCAA D3 Hockey National Champions 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
Midwest Conf. football champs: 85, 87, 88, 89, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 07, 10, 12, 13, 15, 18

JMM

Looking for the Hawks to make a good run. Really like their seed and opponents. Tighten up that defense Whitewater, scare a few unsuspecting teams! Assuming EC had a few too many losses (long bus rides into Iowa, for sure) and OSH had at least 7-8  too easy games before start of conference. It was a fun year in the WIAC.

badgerwarhawk

Superior not much of a challenge.   WARHAWKS win by 30+. 

Gustavos beats Rose Homan.

WaHooWa

Stout announces new Head Coach -- not much coaching experience, last few years as DOBO at UWGB and Univ of Illinois.  Eau Claire North Alumni.

http://athletics.uwstout.edu/news/2018/4/9/hannah-quilling-iverson-to-lead-womens-basketball-program.aspx

WaHooWa

Cindy Holbrook out at UWRF as Head Coach -- moving to UWRF admissions office. 

Interim tag for 18-19 given to Asst Coach Paul Richie.

badgerwarhawk

She was always friendly with those of us at the scorer's table and I wish her the best of luck in her new role at the university.

WaHooWa

Looking at UWRF coaching staff -- Interim HC Paul Richie no longer listed -- only coach listed is Derek Staley (previously on staff as Asst / Recruiting Coordinator)

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Quote from: WaHooWa on October 30, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
Looking at UWRF coaching staff -- Interim HC Paul Richie no longer listed -- only coach listed is Derek Staley (previously on staff as Asst / Recruiting Coordinator)

We/I have inquired.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

fredfalcon

The scheduled coach resigned on the first day of practice this fall. I do not know the reason . The current coach was his assistant.
WORLD'S OLDEST FALCON FAN.

MESSAGE TO RECRUITS:  IN DOUBT? ENROLL AT STOUT. DON'T CARE? GO TO EAU CLAIRE. AT A LOSS? TRY LACROSSE. FEELIN' OUTTA JOINT? YOUR PLACE IS POINT. DON'T LIKE THE REST? DO WHAT'S BEST!

GOT BALLS? PLAY FOR THE FALLS!

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Yep - forgot to update. He resigned actually the 16th I believe I was told.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.