NWC/SCIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Thompson

DOC,

We have had very little rushing yardage.   Our gains have come from passing. 
GO CATS! GO!

D O.C.

You see that UMHB pursuit? They blitzed and the same guys were in on the tackle downfield. SPEED!

D O.C.

And there, George, is why you have to tricky run a teenie bit. Sacked by a blitz.

D O.C.

Ah, well, that's a tired 'CAT defense.

D O.C.

Thank-you Seniors!
These armchair quarterbacks are already looking forward to watching you rebuild the defensive line and make another run.

Andy Jamison - Walla Walla Wildcat

Unfortunate way to end the season with getting shut out. Defense did what is could but that qb is special. We used to be able to count on poor QB play, penalties and turnovers from the Cru but no longer.

Incredible suspect play calling in the first half by the Cats. Just atrocious. You are not going to run on the front four of the Cru yet we tried time and again.  Needed to spread the field and pick them apart as that was fairly effective. I will never agree with pulling the QB who drove your team down the field for a one dimensional, non power runner QB.

I'm hoping that the guys hurt for the Cru are able to play effectively next week. They will have a doozy against the Tommies.

coco

And that's why UMHB is #1.

Thank you, Wildcats, for another great season. I am always proud to be a Wildcat!
Two words:  THE STREAK

D O.C.

Should we consider passing the hat to pay some Bruin freshman to post on this board this season?
A freshman would hopefully last us 4 years.

desertcat1

Are we there yet?  8-)

It's One  LONG bus ride   :'(

Go Cats
Go Big D :-*
" If you are going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

C.W. Smith

bluenote

bluenote

cawcdad

Hello all from Central CA. Watching the Carrol video with Linfield audio.

MonroviaCat

Quote from: cawcdad on September 08, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
Hello all from Central CA. Watching the Carrol video with Linfield audio.
I can't get Linfield audio but oh well
Go Cats!

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!