WBB: Middle Atlantic Conference board archive

Started by delvalfan, July 13, 2005, 06:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kate

Just a great article on Del Val's Eireann Anastasi that says it better than I ever could on here:  http://bit.ly/1SfffV.  Good luck, Lady Aggies in your ECAC South game tomorrow night with Marywood!

kate

For some reason this isn't going through, however, Eireann was nominated today for the Josten's Award.  If someone on here could help, it would be much appreciated - thank you!!!

kate

O.K., if at first, and sorry for the triple, but please try http://bit.ly/1XZeVrO for the Eireann Anastasi article.

kate

O.K., this one's not going through either, but please know that Eireann is one outstanding student, basketball player and person  :)!  Good luck to our Aggies playing tonight at Marywood!!!

sp0rtsfan

Kate, thanks for the heads-up on Eireann.  My guess is that her sense of sportsmanship is even better than her basketball stats and academic record; a real class act.

kate

Heartfelt thanks, Sp0rtsfan!!!  Good luck to FDU tonight!

kate

Good luck to Albright Friday night taking on the Lady Jumbos of Tufts!!!

saratoga

Kate:

Heading up to the Electric City for the games?
If you do, there's a Royal Dog & a pint of Guinness waiting for you.

kate

:) - you're just too kind, but I'll follow the game on my laptop - have fun!

sp0rtsfan

For the Lady Devils, a Conference title is no small achievement - even they expected more. I hope the coach and his players are humble and gracious enough to appreciate this feat and respect the efforts of all others in the league who trailed them.

Here's to good health and school grades - as well as hard conditioning work in the off-season.

kate

Huge Congratulations to our MAC players, Commonwealth and Freedom, named to the D3hoops.com Women's All-American Team!  From the Freedom, Del Val's Eireann Anastasi and FDU-Florhams, Shalette Brown and from the Commonwealth, Albright's Kelicia Harris and Stevenson's Sarah Tarbert.  Each one of these outstanding team members have received so many awards, and I would encourage those interested to go into the four schools' web sites to note them.  Again, Congratulations!!!

kate

Del Val's schedule is up!  Thank you Matt Levy!!!

lefty2

The person who says something can't be done shouldn't stand in the way of the one who's doing it.

sp0rtsfan

A special congratulations to Eireann Anastasi as she is a candidate for the NCAA Woman of the Year award. As mentioned before, and without me knowing her or seeing her play, my sense is that she possessed a special sense of sportsmanship on the court that may have set her apart from others. 

kate

Thank you sooo much Sp0rtsfan for congratulating Eireann!  I was so busy bitching about other things not anywhere near as important  :-[.  Yes, Eireann is special, and yes, we are indeed one huge D3 Family.  A million thanks, again!!!