D 3 Kickoff Classic

Started by D3MAFAN, August 28, 2014, 12:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3MAFAN

I agree Mr. Ypsi and wesleydad, I am sure most if to not all schools support what D3Sports does for their athletics. I know some schools have their own material to sale and handout to their alumni and parents and families of the student athletes. However, I think that D3Sports need to be push a little more on those individuals. The website and analysis week in and week out would give most parents and families a better perspective. I know that some schools may have trouble with the student athletes getting on the website worrying about who is who and what they are doing, instead of focusing on themselves, but I think the student athletes are going to watch and look ahead regardless. I think it would be nice if schools did a little more in promoting D3Sports.com to the public, which if so by having these D3 Kickoff Classic games, would bring more excitement to Division III Football.

K-Mack

FWIW, this has been something that's been discussed over the years, but it's never come together like the basketball tournament has, for various reasons.
Former author, Around the Nation ('01-'13)
Managing Editor, Kickoff
Voter, Top 25/Play of the Week/Gagliardi Trophy/Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year
Nastradamus, Triple Take
and one of the two voices behind the sonic #d3fb nerdery that is the ATN Podcast.