WBB: Colonial States Athletic Conference

Started by Cavs Will Shock You, June 27, 2004, 11:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kate

You GO Marywood, WOW, what a game that must have been!!!

mailsy

Tough loss for the Lady Griffins.  Congratulations to the Mighty Macs.  5 down with 7 seconds to go and they tie it up, with a three and then a two after a 5 second call on the inbounds.  Then they win in overtime. 

The top 5 teams have clinched.  We're waiting on Cedar Crest or Immaculata.  CC has the tiebreaker IU must finish 1 game ahead. Cabrini is #1, but the next three are tied.  GMC holds head to head over Centenary, Centenary over Neumann, and NC and GMC 1-1.  GMC should beat Rosemont, Cent should take care of PBU and Neumann might have a time with Marywood, but they are at home.  So who will get the #2 seed and the bye?  GMC will want to root for the Pacers to be sure, but they might have the advantage because they beat the #1 seed, Cabrini.  But I'm not sure of all the tiebreakers. ???

Cabrini Cavaliers 2012 National Runner-Up.
First official poster on the Atlantic East forum board.

mailsy

I'm curious how did Cabrini go from 6th last week to completely out this week, especially when they didn't lose.  They are 20-4 overall and 18-4 in region to Alvernia's 17-7 16-5.  I know there are a lot of factors that go into to it, but come on!!  ???

Wolfpac

Quote from: mailsy on February 18, 2009, 11:22:25 PM
I'm curious how did Cabrini go from 6th last week to completely out this week, especially when they didn't lose.  They are 20-4 overall and 18-4 in region to Alvernia's 17-7 16-5.  I know there are a lot of factors that go into to it, but come on!!  ???

Could be a good thing to be pissed off going into the playoffs for the Lady Cavs.  Not being overrated like a certain team in the past could be what they need to take it to the next level.

hIdeUmm

im a poster on the men's csac board and am a Mighty Macs fan. i just wanted to publicly congratulated Dom Murray for reaching 1000 pts in her final game as a Mighty Mac. Just another name to add to that prestigeous banner of IU greats. thank you.

kate

GOOD LUCK tonight to the Marywood Pacers as they take on Neumann at 7 pm in Aston!  Congratulations to Marielle Thorsen named to the Second team All-CSAC as a freshman, and to Caity for the Sportsmanship award.  The Belvidere connection  ;)  GO PACERS!!!

mailsy

Congrats to Cedar Crest another Cyclone team falls in the playoffs.  Cedar Crest now travels to Radnor to face the number one seed Cabrini.  Marywood just falls to Neumann.  Neumann now travels to Gwynedd, where they have beaten the Lady Griffins during the season.  Congrats to the Lady Knights and the Falcons.   :)

Wolfpac

Quote from: kate on February 23, 2009, 09:07:54 AM
GOOD LUCK tonight to the Marywood Pacers as they take on Neumann at 7 pm in Aston!  Congratulations to Marielle Thorsen named to the Second team All-CSAC as a freshman, and to Caity for the Sportsmanship award.  The Belvidere connection  ;)  GO PACERS!!!

Hey Kate will we get the pleasure of seeing you at the Dixon center since you have been following the CSAC a little more with the Marywood duo even though they are finished?

mailsy

Good luck to the Lady Cavs tonight as they host Cedar Crest.  It has been a pretty good year for Cedar Crest.  First win ever in the playoffs.  Most wins by a Cedar Crest team.  Congratulations!!  :)  However, the season will end for the Falcons tonight.

GO CAVS BEAT CEDAR CREST!!!  8)

kate

Hello Wolfpac - if Cabrini  is  consistent in winning the CSAC, & Del Val could win the Freedom, sure that would be a way that we would hit the Dixon Center.  Or, if Cabrini moved to the MAC - hey, you never know :D  You guys must be so proud of Cedar Crest (Marywood always had it in em).  After all, that's what it's about - making them all better!  In our league, FDU & Wilkes were usually toward the bottom of the stack, but lately, they've been beating us  ??? ;)  That's what makes D3 fun.

Wolfpac

Quote from: kate on February 25, 2009, 03:39:56 PM
Hello Wolfpac - if Cabrini  is  consistent in winning the CSAC, & Del Val could win the Freedom, sure that would be a way that we would hit the Dixon Center.  Or, if Cabrini moved to the MAC - hey, you never know :D  You guys must be so proud of Cedar Crest (Marywood always had it in em).  After all, that's what it's about - making them all better!  In our league, FDU & Wilkes were usually toward the bottom of the stack, but lately, they've been beating us  ??? ;)  That's what makes D3 fun.

Parity, thank you Kate hope things pan out in the future for a playoff battle. Del Val seemed to have bigger girls in the past than the Cavs. Recently the Cavs have some lean, mean running machines and some taller able girls to run and defend. This year alot of seniors are gone and I do not know what the coach has in store for next year.  May be a rebuilding year or years for the Lady Cavs. I think it would be a great match-up for a tourney game. Nice talking to ya.  Enjoy the playoffs and tourney. 

mailsy

Congrats to the Lady Cavs.  Should be a fun Saturday night at the Dixon Center.  :)

mailsy

Congratulation to the Lady Cavaliers of Cabrini College!!  :)

A two year conference winner in a row.

The officiating in last nights game was certainly much better than the game the night before.  (See men's thread for explanation).

Good luck to the Lady Cavs moving into the NCAA's.  I think this years team will do much better than they did last year.  Older and wiser.  They were overwhelmed last year.  I don't see that this year.  Could even pick up a couple wins.  8)

GO LADY CAVS!!!

mailsy

On a side note...... Wolf  "The keg was empty!!!" ;D

Wolfpac

Quote from: mailsy on March 01, 2009, 01:24:21 PM
On a side note...... Wolf  "The keg was empty!!!" ;D

Thank God for your sake.  What a fun night.  No railings in the way this time.  How do you spell the green stuff that got on my arm last night? 

Lady Cavs can take Desales, I would hope to see them play Widener but it won't work that way.  They may be able to take F&M as well.