WBB: Colonial States Athletic Conference

Started by Cavs Will Shock You, June 27, 2004, 11:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Factcheck

I may regret jumping in, too!! Doesn't sound like this family has a lot of common sense!

Chris Panter, GMC SID

As a friendly reminder...

Please remember to set your clocks ahead Saturday night

;D
Ham sandwich, baby

TC HOOPS

Quote from: OxyBob on March 07, 2008, 02:33:18 PM
Quote from: Chris Panter, GMC SID on March 07, 2008, 02:26:51 PM
Please remember to set your clocks ahead Saturday night

I hope that doesn't mean we get one less hour of the hilarious posts on this board.

OxyBob

Don't worry OxyBob we won't let you down but I can't same the same for the Guru, I think he took his ball and went home.

GOODLUCK tonight Cabrini!!!!!!!!! Show the Guru the PAC can play, but you better win because if you lose in a close game on a power houses HOME COURT he will just come back with something cleaver like  "you lost"

TC HOOPS

Quote from: old ends on March 07, 2008, 11:46:59 AM
I did not think it was meant for him..

You dis not THINK is was meant for him. You wrote it didn't you?

old ends let me let you in on a little secret, I was being sarcastic. 

TC HOOPS

Next year the Pac is losing a great team in Alvernia. They are moving to the MAC Freedom. They were a very young team this year and were hurt by injuries early in the year but by the end of the season they were as good as any team in the league.

Hey Pat I will bet you anything that they will go to the Mac Freedom next year and at least be in the Championship game. Not bad for a Pac team. If they don't I won't ever post on here again and if they do you have to promise me not to pick Medaille again next year as your sleeper.

My daughter played for GMC for 4 years, Alvernia won the league her first 2 years (I still haven't gotten over that loss in the Championship game her Fresh year)  and GMC won it her last 2 years. Over those 4 years Alvernia was the one team in the PAC I respected the most, everytime you played them you knew you were going to be in a game, very well coached and tough players.

GOODLUCK Alvernia and show the GURU the PAC can play!!!!!!!!

Kate your really going to have something to cry about next year, my ears are bleeding already.

TCHoops Jr.

OK.....Its Friday nite.... I actually got some work done today & I am INCREDIBLY tired of shouting into the wind !!!!!....

so I've decided I may become a "weekend D3 postaholic"....

Hey TC Sr.

I have noticed a few things......

(1st) ---- The PAC Message Board ..now has 11 pages.... we are actually in 2nd place behind the MAC !!!!!!   

If it wasn't for that wannabe journalist / DVC cheerleader Kate over there cluttering the MAC board and adding page after page of total nonsense  we might of had a shot of making Pat's regional top 5 message boards...
(nah we're GMC & PAC supporters... we got no shot... WE LOST !!!!)

Hell, I'm a DVC grad and Kate's even making me nauseous with her
"rah rah sis boom bah" comments.  GET A JOB ALREADY !!!! 

(2nd) who's the "oldhead" dude who dissed Pat about knowing the answers before the questions ?????   

Maybe it was oldhead's ball Pat took home with him !!!!!

(3rd) I'm rooting hard for Cabrini tonite...to whip Messiah's butt's

to me they are the "red headed stepchild" of the PAC family...
even though we hate them, they are our only hope since we got boned.

I'm looking at the bright side... if Cabrini wins... we raise holey hell on the boards.... if they lose... well they upset GMC... so what did you expect. 

I also want every MAC team to go down.... normally I am not a vindictive person but I am TOTALLY annoyed that MAC SID stat geek who did all of Pat's research.... then gives us a VERY sarcastic
"Good luck to GMC in the ECAC" parting shot.

Honey (hopefully you are female)... you have clearly entered the war and are in our cross hairs.

Lastly, I want that "Medallion" squad to go down....
Loads of cards on the table tonite so let the games begin...

jr

mytwocents

To the TC trash talkers. Grow up. Be thankfull GM is in the ECAC so they have a chance to extend their season. Respect is gained on the court not taking cheap shots on this thread.

old ends

I grew up in Brooklyn so we had a saying about people who hate'

Di odio e qualcosa di avere di loro..  to hate something is to have fear of them.

Cabrini, thank goodness, did not win tonight. Looks like DeSales, hurry for Kate, did.

lefty2

Quote from: old ends on March 07, 2008, 09:24:50 PM

Di odio e qualcosa di avere di loro..  to hate something is to have fear of them.

I didn't know people in Brooklyn spoke French.
The person who says something can't be done shouldn't stand in the way of the one who's doing it.

TC HOOPS

Quote from: mytwocents on March 07, 2008, 09:14:37 PM
To the TC trash talkers. Grow up. Be thankfull GM is in the ECAC so they have a chance to extend their season. Respect is gained on the court not taking cheap shots on this thread.

No one asked for your twocents.

"Not taking cheap shots on the thread" What are you talking about????

Respect is gained on the court, a place you probably have never been. We can play one on one up to 10, your ball and I'll give you 9. Oh my bad, I better grow up.

TC HOOPS

Quote from: old ends on March 07, 2008, 09:24:50 PM

Cabrini, thank goodness, did not win tonight. Looks like DeSales, hurry for Kate, did.

It figures your from NY, I knew I didn't like you.

I grew up in Phila and we have a saying about people from NY who live in Phila.

Get lost.

TC HOOPS

Hey Cabrini way to represent the PAC...

WOW that's pathetic, you should have just lost to GMC, they at least play tough in the NCAA playoffs.

mytwocents

TC trash talker,

How the hell old are? you 15? You know what I ment about respect on the court. That is where GM will earn it not in here by you and your little trash talkers trying to incite people.  By the way GM would have not done much better tonight against Messiah. The Falcons do have a shot at the final four if they play up to their potential.

This is my last post to you dweeb. In all honesty you would not want to take me one on one in anything, especially on the court. I'll just leave it at that.

TC HOOPS

Quote from: mytwocents on March 07, 2008, 10:06:26 PM
TC trash talker,

How the hell old are? you 15? You know what I ment about respect on the court. That is where GM will earn it not in here by you and your little trash talkers trying to incite people.  By the way GM would have not done much better tonight against Messiah. The Falcons do have a shot at the final four if they play up to their potential.

This is my last post to you dweeb. In all honesty you would not want to take me one on one in anything, especially on the court. I'll just leave it at that.

dweeb????? are you 12?

I am picking myself up off the ground on your last statement, too funny.

Did you know Larry Bird was the biggest trash talker ever? He played in the NBA, you probably never heard of him you were just a twinkel in your Mothers eye when he played.

So you know what you can do with your twocents.

TCHoops Jr.

Quote from: admin on August 16, 2005, 05:32:06 AM
3. Posts that simply serve to bash another poster and do not discuss Division III sports will be removed.