WBB: Colonial States Athletic Conference

Started by Cavs Will Shock You, June 27, 2004, 11:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Coleman

Definitely still reading. You continue to violate the TOS so I have no choice but to take action.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Gray Fox

TC HOOPS, JR, Lil Nasty, et al.

Life is not fair.  Deal with it.

It's only basketball.  Wait until things get really tough.

I do admit, however, that my perverted mind has made this a "don't miss" board to read. ::)  It's more fun watching you guys crash than watching CNBC while the market crashes. :D
Fierce When Roused

mailsy

Quote from: OxyBob on March 10, 2008, 07:51:32 PM
Quote from: Gray Fox on March 10, 2008, 01:26:31 PM
I do admit, however, that my perverted mind has made this a "don't miss" board to read.

The only difference between this board and the Jerry Springer Show is the paternity test.

OxyBob

OxyBob,  Good One!! :)
Cabrini Cavaliers 2012 National Runner-Up.
First official poster on the Atlantic East forum board.

old ends

I do not mind when someone disagrees with a statement other people make, but they were tough..
Hopefully the new conference with a new name the post will be about basketball and good banter.

old ends

New conference name to be announced April 9th

kate

Old Ends, we'll mark our calendars :)!

mailsy

Congratulations to the following players who were selected as players on the All-Mid-Atlantic Region Team:
First team   Ericka Morrison   Misericordia
Second team   Stephanie Roberts    Centenary
Third team   Jill Rosolie   Alvernia
Last year of the PAC congrats ladies.

Some people are not going to be happy!!  :-X

old ends

Well tomorrow the new conference should have a name. Lets see if two weeks from April 9th, as stated, the anounce the new name

mailsy

It's official the new name of the PAC is the The Colonial States Athletic Conference (CSAC).

Welcome to the CSAC everyone!

old ends

Their are a few other states that may object to being unincluded with the leauge.. But fitting none the less.

mailsy

Quote from: old ends on May 13, 2008, 09:31:49 PM
Their are a few other states that may object to being unincluded with the leauge.. But fitting none the less.

Which ones?  All the states west of the Appalachians? ;) ;D

Pat Coleman

Not many Maine, Florida or West Virginia teams in this league. :)
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

lefty2

Rosemont is adding men.

I would've bet that they would've closed first.
The person who says something can't be done shouldn't stand in the way of the one who's doing it.

Ralph Turner

Quote from: lefty2 on June 03, 2008, 12:15:29 AM
Rosemont is adding men.

I would've bet that they would've closed first.
It appears from the press release that they looked at the option to close and decided not to close.

mailsy

I heard rumors that they were going to go co-ed back during the middle of the season.  When I heard that the the Vern, Miseri, and EU were leaving it came up in conversation that Rosemont was going to go co-ed.  But I heard nothing since, so I wasn't sure if it was true or not.   Finally confirmed. 

IMO I think admitting men and adding men's sports could ultimately help Rosemont recruit more talent to the women's team.  I know it hasn't happened for IU yet in all sports, but it could happen.  They did win a national championship back in the 70's.  I think programs can only improve.