FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertcat1

big boy ,

you  can find some of the numbers on the MIca board ROR  post today ..   listed  ..  MT U, Ust., UWW, UMhb, and Linfield was #4 .. plus some corn balls too ? :-*
" If you are going to be a bear, be a Grizzly"

C.W. Smith

RedandPurple

Keep moving....nothing to see here....MU wins the Stagg Bowl. Again!
Go Cats! Make it 62 in '17!
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston S. Churchill

desertcat1

C.W. Smith

D O.C.

Somebody tell purplereign the only score St. Thomas has in the first half is a TRICK PLAY off a field goal formation.

desertcat1

did you see the "classless tom's " at the end of the game?   :P :-*

C.W. Smith

Tuxguy

DC1,
Unbelieveable..... :o
That's what I just got done saying to Mrs. Tux
Down 18 with with  30 seconds to play, send in your guys, line up and take a
Knee. Don't take the chance of a career ending, life of pain injury to a young man who is
Paying to play football.
I agree "Classless"

Go Cats!
Only at a D3 football game could you have 2 seats on the 50 yard line (2 rows behind bluenote) and have an obstructed view!
I love D3 Football!!!

RedandPurple

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston S. Churchill

George Thompson

Quote from: desertcat1 on December 14, 2012, 04:22:32 PM
big boy ,

you  can find some of the numbers on the MIca board ROR  post today ..   listed  ..  MT U, Ust., UWW, UMhb, and Linfield was #4 .. plus some corn balls too ? :-*

Hard to compare with the State schools.   The MIAC post reported football expenses only.    The Oregonian article included all sports.    I just suspect that the State schools' budgets are much higher, no matter how you compare it.

I just want to know if Linfield will ever play Mount Union?   

GO CATS! GO!
George
GO CATS! GO!

bluenote

Quote from: George Thompson on December 15, 2012, 06:47:42 PM

....injuries.....  8-)

Desertraider

Quote from: desertcat1 on December 14, 2012, 04:22:32 PM
big boy ,

Hard to compare with the State schools.   The MIAC post reported football expenses only.    The Oregonian article included all sports.    I just suspect that the State schools' budgets are much higher, no matter how you compare it.

GO CATS! GO!
George

I know the Mount fans would love to see Linfield play the Raiders. Seems like they can't get it done in the same year. Maybe Linfield should have called Mount about the open date before Bethany did.
RIP MUC57 - Go Everybody!
National Champions: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017
The Autumn Wind is a Raider!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzEYK_XjyLg
Immaculate Prevention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZLq_acsVN0

Pat Coleman

Quote from: Bluenote on December 15, 2012, 07:22:36 PM

....injuries.....  8-)

I keep waiting for this game, or any NWC playoff game against Mount Union. Seems one of the two parties has to stumble every year.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

George Thompson

Quote from: desertraider on December 15, 2012, 07:27:54 PM

I know the Mount fans would love to see Linfield play the Raiders. Seems like they can't get it done in the same year. Maybe Linfield should have called Mount about the open date before Bethany did.
[/quote]

Why can't they just arrange a home and home series?    I think we are playing Case Western in Cleveland next September.    I would have much preferred to see the Purple Raiders.    Although I hate to say it, but the Wildcats would be heavy underdogs.     Mount Union plays more like a very good Division II team.

George
GO CATS! GO!

RedandPurple

Quote from: Bluenote on December 15, 2012, 07:22:36 PM

....injuries.....  8-)

I would love to see that matchup.  :D
Winston S. Churchill

D O.C.

I can take karma hits from my own gang." It seems like one of the teams fumbles in overtime in the playoffs."