Division III basketball (Posting Up) > Region 9 women's basketball

WBB: American Rivers Conference

(1/224) > >>

J 2 The Brizo:
Report on the Lady Beavers...

What is the best kept secret in NW Iowa?  Well it is without a doubt the Lady Beavers of Buena Vista University.  These girls can ball.  Last night the Beavers crushed the Loras Duhawks 91 to 64.  

The offensive stars for the Beavers so far this year include Katie Maguire at the point (17.1 points per game), Kristina Kapler down low (15.1 per game), and Kelli Staley at the 3 (10.2 per game).  

The Beavers also have been getting quality play out of Jess Griggs, Megan Holtorf, Tracy Hartwig, and Lindsey Meyer.  

The Beavers have a big week coming up as they face off against the third place team in the conference, Luther, on Friday, and second place Simpson on Wednesday.  

I am fully confident, however, that the Beavers will take care of business and remain on top in the conference.  

Good Luck Ladys...

J 2 the Brizo

rimshot:
J2-
it is no secret with that returning class they should make a run in the ncaa tournament---but they will have to win away from home.

J 2 The Brizo:
Congrats to the lady Beavers on wrapping up the IIAC regular season conference title...these girls can ball...Katie McGuire could play for any team in the Iowa Conference, and I'm not just talkin about the ladies side of the sport either.  

The ladies took it to Luther and Dubuque this past weekend and should take care of business tomorrow at Simpson...my prediction?   Beavers 84 - Storm 72..

Good luck ladies,

J 2 the Brizo

J 2 The Brizo:
The Lady Beavers did it again beating a very tough Simpson team tonight 77-72...The two headed monster of Kristina Kapler and Katie Maguire took care of business tonight combining for 47 points.  Kelli Staley chipped in 12 and 12 and Tracy Hartwig had 10 points off the bench.

This sets up a great Saturday of basketball as the women look to go undefeated in conference play.  I hope the Beaver fans will be out in full force to cheer on the conference champs.

Loud, Proud, and "Moderately Intoxicated"

J 2 the Brizo

The Show:
Congrats to the lady Beavers on a fine season thus far. There's plenty of more wins to come I'm sure.

Props to J 2 The Brizo for keeping the updates rolling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version