The Big Dance

Started by Falconer, November 06, 2017, 02:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Right

Quote from: PaulNewman on December 02, 2017, 07:45:38 PM
Messiah surprisingly giving away the ball carelessly in bad spots.

Also they just give SO MUCH space on the counter..

Messiah scores in the 45th minute....WAY to much BALL watching by north park...This will be an uphill climb now

blooter442

That's tough one to give up. The Vikings had done well in the half and were even in the shot count as best I could tell, but now Messiah has the momentum.

Gotberg

Quote from: blooter442 on December 02, 2017, 07:56:05 PM
That's tough one to give up. The Vikings had done well in the half and were even in the shot count as best I could tell, but now Messiah has the momentum.

Gustav Ericcson is a great player, but he made a bad choice trying to play forward, turning it over with about 50 seconds remaining which led to the Messiah goal.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best

Brother Flounder

Quote from: blooter442 on December 02, 2017, 07:10:41 PM
Quote from: Mr.Right on December 02, 2017, 07:08:16 PM
HOLY CRAP....North Park strikes first....Took them 1 minute to throw my anemic offensively description of them out the window...lol....Any possibility Messiah watched their game yesterday and might be a tad over confident....Who knows but UNREAL

Might have a new Giant Slayer goal. In the words of English fans — "are you watching Brother Flounder?!" ;)

BLOOTS, there will only ever be one GIANT SLAYER GOL!  Lol.  As it turns out, it remains true. ...  let's get North Park another gol or 2!  Mr. Salad dressing... short half time given the show is Kenyon championship win highlights! Lol.

Jim Matson

I like how the Falcons have kept pushing, even when it appeared to me that North Park was controlling the last 15 minutes or so. Their discipline is impressive.

North Park needs to act like they really want this. Messiah sure the heck does.
Managing Editor, D3soccer.com

PaulNewman

Quote from: Brother Flounder on December 02, 2017, 08:00:20 PM
HOLY CRAP....North Park strikes first....Took them 1 minute to throw my anemic offensively description of them out the window...lol....Any possibility Messiah watched their game yesterday and might be a tad over confident....Who knows but UNREAL

Might have a new Giant Slayer goal. In the words of English fans — "are you watching Brother Flounder?!" ;)

BLOOTS, there will only ever be one GIANT SLAYER GOL!  Lol.  As it turns out, it remains true. ...  let's get North Park another gol or 2!  Mr. Salad dressing... short half time given the show is Kenyon championship win highlights! Lol.

Good one, BF.  At least you didn't enjoy your one trip to Gambier!  Hopefully you did have an opportunity to stroll around the nation's most beautiful campus.

Brother Flounder

Quote from: PaulNewman on December 02, 2017, 08:10:21 PM

Good one, BF.  At least you didn't enjoy your one trip to Gambier!  Hopefully you did have an opportunity to stroll around the nation's most beautiful campus.

Salad Dressing... thanks! And for the negative k... where is Gambier?

PaulNewman

Quote from: Brother Flounder on December 02, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

Might have a new Giant Slayer goal. In the words of English fans — “are you watching Brother Flounder?!” ;)

BLOOTS, there will only ever be one GIANT SLAYER GOL!  Lol.  As it turns out, it remains true. ...  let’s get North Park another gol or 2!  Mr. Salad dressing... short half time given the show is Kenyon championship win highlights! Lol.

Didn't give you any negative karma...sorry.  Google Gambier, OH.

Just gave you a +k to prove it.

Mr.Right

North park staying in shouting distance but they are going to need some luck or a fantastic bounce to get back in...Messiah missing a 3rd goal by inches about 3 different times..

PaulNewman

Quote from: Mr.Right on December 02, 2017, 08:26:41 PM
North park staying in shouting distance but they are going to need some luck or a fantastic bounce to get back in...Messiah missing a 3rd goal by inches about 3 different times..

Agree.  Messiah very smartly going hard for the 3rd to leave nothing to chance.

blooter442

That Messiah left side is ripping NPU apart. We all knew about how dangerous West is but I have been very impressed with Quintin.

PaulNewman

Quote from: blooter442 on December 02, 2017, 08:30:17 PM
That Messiah left side is ripping NPU apart. We all knew about how dangerous West is but I have been very impressed with Quintin.

Yeah, Quinton is phenomenal.  Very talented bu also super-smart player.  He's had a great tournament....and has 2 years left.

Mr.Right

I thought he looked even more dangerous v Brandeis...North Park starting to look very Leg Heavy...Coming in late and not pressing as much as they need to..They have not been getting anything off the counter like 1st Half

Brother Flounder

Quote from: PaulNewman on December 02, 2017, 08:17:22 PM
Quote from: Brother Flounder on December 02, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

Didn't give you any negative karma...sorry.  Google Gambier, OH.

Just gave you a +k to prove it.

Thanks, Paul.

Mr.Right

North Park might get 1 more SOG before the Final Whistle and they will have to score on it