FB: Southern California Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: olddog on April 15, 2020, 07:50:14 PM
I love what happen in Mich today, and not to be named governor was on the short list for VP candidates.

On will they play football front, one of thing I am hearing out of educators in the high school sector is if kids can go to school together then they should be able to play sports, make sense.

As a Michigander in the 'danger age', I'm not real fond of you preferring your 401k to my life. ::)

The 'not to be named governor' is still on the short-list for VP, though I personally would prefer to see Stacy Abrams become the new VP, just to see the exploding heads of all you right-wing extremists. ;D

RFB

Quote from: Mr. Ypsi on April 15, 2020, 09:13:54 PM
I love what happen in Mich today, and not to be named governor was on the short list for VP candidates.

On will they play football front, one of thing I am hearing out of educators in the high school sector is if kids can go to school together then they should be able to play sports, make sense.

As a Michigander in the 'danger age', I'm not real fond of you preferring your 401k to my life. ::)

The 'not to be named governor' is still on the short-list for VP, though I personally would prefer to see Stacy Abrams become the new VP, just to see the exploding heads of all you right-wing extremists. ;D

Lighten up, Francis

OzJohnnie

Quote from: RFB on April 16, 2020, 12:32:48 AM
Lighten up, Francis

Ha!  Stripes is on the menu tonight!  This isolation is nearly driving me around the bend but I'm revisiting a lot of good movies at night which I never seem to have the time for otherwise.  So it ain't all bad.

[  

D O.C.

Don't have to watch all of Stripes again, just the Warren Oates Lighten Up Frances scene.  I laugh every time.

OzJohnnie

Quote from: D O.C. on April 16, 2020, 03:38:14 AM
Don't have to watch all of Stripes again, just the Warren Oates Lighten Up Frances scene.  I laugh every time.

I changed my mind this afternoon.  The Wild Bunch.  Haven't seen it in quite a while.  I think I'll watch that tonight.
[  

olddog

1) This is not about my estate, I am very comfortable, in fact if I shut down many lose their jobs...My industry wont be lucrative for myself in the next few years...Since my DC, Roth, 401k, IRA Rollover is your concern, it was well balanced and appropriate for my age. My lifestyle wont change from this Chinese Virus.
2) Where have I said we need to just open this up with no regard? don't left facts get in the way of your comments.
3) If you are in danger do not rely on the government to protect you, that is very naïve. He is my advice stay home until there is a vaccine. This is what I am telling my friends and partners.
4) Bear in mind this stimulus was three times more that Economic Recovery Act, and we are not done. Most economist believe when all stimulus packages are done, it will come close to the New Deal. Currently the Fed Reserve balance sheet deficit is 4 times greater than the Great Recession, no worries...for sure... Spreads are almost double where they used to be above the risk free rate.
All Fake.

Best of Luck ...stay safe
California, Where no cares who is in charge and zero accountability

CalCat

Seems like a reasonable request being folks in 2016 got to see a bunch of exploding heads...seems fair  ;D
CalCat

D O.C.

OxyBob

The 'not to be named governor' is still on the short-list for VP, though I personally would prefer to see Stacy Abrams become the new VP, just to see the exploding heads of all you right-wing extremists.

Stacy Abrams, another sore loser D who won't concede she lost fair and square.

OxyBob

olddog

Hum....I will be like my wife....I told you so.... our handsome Gov, with his political science degree just woke up and realized he has blown through his reserves. Now facing a 30 billion dollar deficit, and potential 85b down the road, accord to Mr. Handsome. TBD has he bankrupted the state. It is not a bad thing in regards to the pension burden. How will this affect high school sports, not too much in districts that make families "donate" to play, others we will see. The greatest bummer is the kids that really need the structure of school and sports will suffer.
"
It is looking like schools will re-open with social distancing and/ rotating class. How will this affect Whittier and La Verne enrollment? According to "'handsome' their will not be any large gatherings until herd immunity or a vaccine. Where does this leave contact sports?...2021...I hope not...in the mean time enjoy Golf on TV next month.
California, Where no cares who is in charge and zero accountability

HSCTiger74

Free at last, free at last ... well, you know the rest.
TANSTAAFL

RFB

Quarantine has been lifted and the SCIAC has been opened up for full business.

Thank you, Governor Coleman!

OxyBob

From d3football.com:

QuoteMason Kinsey signed a free agent deal with the Tennessee Titans, following the 2020 NFL Draft, while Broc Rutter has signed with the San Francisco 49ers and Redlands cornerback Jeff Hector was picked up by the Baltimore Ravens.

https://www.d3football.com/notables/2020/04/free-agent-signings

Congratulations to Jeff Hector! Hooray for UR and the SCIAC!

OxyBob

RFB

Quote from: OxyBob on April 25, 2020, 08:00:08 PM
From d3football.com:

QuoteMason Kinsey signed a free agent deal with the Tennessee Titans, following the 2020 NFL Draft, while Broc Rutter has signed with the San Francisco 49ers and Redlands cornerback Jeff Hector was picked up by the Baltimore Ravens.

https://www.d3football.com/notables/2020/04/free-agent-signings

Congratulations to Jeff Hector! Hooray for UR and the SCIAC!

OxyBob

No surprise at all. Jeff Hector is a hell of a player.

D O.C.

Well, hell, then. No wonder Redlands ( finally ) beat LINFIELD! They had a pro playing on their side!

HSCTiger74... good to see you're around.