Author Topic: FB: New England Small College Athletic Conference  (Read 3648969 times)

Offline Nescacman

• All-Conference
    • View Profile
Re: FB: New England Small College Athletic Conference
« Reply #18855 on: November 23, 2021, 06:15:00 pm »
Regarding backs, I include Kirby (and the Tufts back) in the group of impressive all-league backs who are returning.  Loads of talent at TB in NESCAC next season! 

In other football award news:

https://noontimesports.com/2021/11/23/the-2021-all-noontime-d3-new-england-football-team/

Noon always has been and remains clueless…his All-New England Team drives that point home…

Offline BigKat

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18856 on: November 24, 2021, 02:22:23 pm »
You can say whatever you want about Noontime's teams, but what can't be ignored is that he brings a ton of time, effort and attention to covering HS and D3 football in these parts; especially the Nescac and for that, I applaud his efforts.

Offline SayItAintSoJoe

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
« Reply #18857 on: November 24, 2021, 03:06:19 pm »
both things can be true....

Online lumbercat

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #18858 on: November 24, 2021, 10:18:44 pm »
You can say whatever you want about Noontime's teams, but what can't be ignored is that he brings a ton of time, effort and attention to covering HS and D3 football in these parts; especially the Nescac and for that, I applaud his efforts.

Well stated Big Kat

Offline Charlie

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18859 on: Today at 08:41:54 am »

Totally agree he spends a great deal of time on high School and D3 Football. Again just his opinion on All League line ups. He does provide a great deal of insight on High School players and where they are committing for football.

Opinion Question which Coach or Coaches are more than like on chopping block for this year ? Has anyone heard rumblings. I would have thought if a school was going to make a change they would do now so new Coach can get active in recruiting for next year.

Online SpringSt7

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18860 on: Today at 09:41:11 am »
Raymond's seat is still pretty warm after he passed on 4th and 1 against Tufts. Word on the street is that the blowout wins against Trinity and Wesleyan and undefeated league championship might have bought him another year.

Offline Charlie

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18861 on: Today at 09:48:26 am »
Raymond's seat is still pretty warm after he passed on 4th and 1 against Tufts. Word on the street is that the blowout wins against Trinity and Wesleyan and undefeated league championship might have bought him another year.

Wow you can let coaching criticism go. I gave him props on great year but like all Coaches had a few blunders. Let it go. But I was talking about other Coaches

Offline nescac1

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #18862 on: Today at 10:21:06 am »
This is NESCAC not the SEC. Coaches under contract don’t get fired for on-field performance reasons.  Now, contracts that expire may not be renewed.  But the idea of a “hot seat” is in large part inimical to NESCAC.