FB: Middle Atlantic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WUDLINE

maAggie
If you want to point out the negative in every situation becareful.  Please do not start with any talk about the sportsmanship. It was a great football game with each team leaving it all on the field. There was one WU player who choose to go directly to the lockerroom because he was to upset. One coach followed him to make sure that there was not any problems.

BomberJeff

Delaware Valley gets to host Curry (no surprise there), but Wilkes makes it in for a first round match against Rowan.

Congrats to both, and good luck in the playoffs.

Lyco80

Congrats to both DVC and Wilkes for selection into the NCAA East Region playoffs.

Here's to you both having a deep run into the playoffs and showing others the true grit of the MAC.

All the best.

Simba

WOW!!!...The Colonels get it!!!...TWO REP's FROM THE LEAGUE SOME HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE...Go Aggies & Go Wilkes...Represent the MAC well!!!...Simba

4man

Congrats to DVC and Wilkes for making the field of 32!!!!  While DVC had the AQ and was not a surprse, the WILKES addition was awesome to see!!!  Here's hoping that both teams represent our MAC Conference well!!!

Wilkes - pummel ROWAN!!!!  We're counting on you!

DVC - destroy CURRY!!!!  Take it deep into the playoffs this year!!

Let's give the WEST something to think about and earn some respect here in the EAST!!!  Go MAC!!!!! ;D

HouseCalls

Man I remember when Del Val couldn't even catch a cold :o and now look where they are at, the playoffs. Well, congrats to Del Val and their coaching staff! 

One the greatest coaches ever to coach in the MAC wins his 250 VICTORY ;D Congrats to this short Italian man.  You keep on winning "G" Coach Girardi

WUDLINE

What a great weekend for the MAC. Two teams in the Dance. Maybe the conference can finally start to get some  respect. Good Luck to both.

Warren Thompson

WUDLINE:

Say what? Over the years, the MAC has certainly received its fair share of respect.

Dr. xGSC

Congrats to Wilkes for sneaking into the D3 tournament. Welcome to the BORO and be prepared for a long day of pain and punishment football. Just ask Del Val what it's like.
LONG LIVE THE BORO!

If you do ANYTHING, give it your EVERYTHING!

bman

Dr

Normally I would just smite you for that comment, but since you're a likeable guy...I'll let that go....

PS that comment might offend the 2 Wilkes posters on this board...

Dr. xGSC

Smite if you must, cuz I really don't care. I don't lose any sleep at night because of my rating. As for those 2 Wilkes posters, time to come out and play!
LONG LIVE THE BORO!

If you do ANYTHING, give it your EVERYTHING!

patron2

Congrats to Wilkes on getting a bid.  I hope they do well so no more MAC teams ranked in the nation, but second in the conference ever have to sit at home again.

Here's to Wilkes, but here's to Widener, Lycoming, etc who had great teams but were overlooked.

Lyco is done tho...

Lyco80

Quote from: patron2 on October 08, 2005, 08:42:02 PM
What position will the bulletin board play for Lyco?  Or maybe the bulletin board could coach???

Lyco is done.  Those kids are gonna pack it in just like they did last year.

patron2

While I am proud of my positive karma points I am obliged to point out your previous posting was in gravely in error.  "Those kids" did not, in fact, "pack it in just like they did last year."  Instead, they found a way each week to win - including a tough OT win against nationally ranked IC.

For the record, my crowing about Lycoming's 6-4 record begain only after you felt called to slight them.  After your pronouncement, they managed to run off five wins in a row and showed some true character when that was all they had left to prove.

But, like the song says, "there are none so blind as those who will not see."

By the way - despite ranting against Lycoming, who do you root for?

I say good luck Wilkes and DVC in the NCAAs.

Lastly, this D3 bulletin board is a very imprecise science that permits anyone to pop off about anything.  Therefore, I think it behooves us to consider not only the content but the tone of postings and how foolish we might look later on for making such radical pronouncements that ultimately reveal how access to a computer does not necessarily mean we are well-informed.

All the best.

Jonny Utah

Quote from: Dr. xGSC on November 14, 2005, 09:22:23 AM
Congrats to Wilkes for sneaking into the D3 tournament. Welcome to the BORO and be prepared for a long day of pain and punishment football. Just ask Del Val what it's like.

you can ask linfield too, they might have an idea.  :D

ACMob

Quote from: jonny utah on November 14, 2005, 06:21:27 PM
Quote from: Dr. xGSC on November 14, 2005, 09:22:23 AM

you can ask linfield too, they might have an idea.  :D

Linfield has never been to the BORO JO!!  Maybe the results would differ if they did.  Hopefully, your boys (IC) will make a trip down to S. Jersey.