FB: Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiacMan

Quote from: MUC57 on May 23, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

I got 31%. What do you expect from a Mount Union guy? And I guessed at several of the answers. Tough quiz.
OK. What was the name of the head cheerleader for Mount Union in their first championship year of 1993? Never mind, I don't know either. Just wanted to get back at you guys.
Have fun and Go MIAC. ☠🏈😬

Hey MUC, you're over the top on +K, Yay! Here's one for good measure!

MUC57

MiacMan

Thanks. What would I do without you? If you could only have slipped me some of the answers for the MIAC quiz. Oh, that's OK!
☠🏈👍
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

MiacMan

Everyone here have a very relaxing and meaningful Memorial Day Weekend with family and friends in honor of those they gave the ultimate sacrifice gaining and defending our freedom. Please all be safe!

MUC57

MiacMan

As always, well said. This is the land of the free BECAUSE of the brave. Let us never forget! 🇺🇸

BDB

Quote from: MiacMan on May 25, 2018, 12:07:44 PM
Everyone here have a very relaxing and meaningful Memorial Day Weekend with family and friends in honor of those they gave the ultimate sacrifice gaining and defending our freedom. Please all be safe!

Well put. When I hear someone offer "Happy Memorial Day" while well intended always seems a bit inappropriate.

OzJohnnie

After the disappointing efforts of the last two weeks, and last week’s horror showing in Brisbane in particular, which has seen the Hawks drop from third in the standings to tenth, it’s difficult to get enthused about this week. The season is on the line all of a sudden as the Hawks take on the West Coast Eagles who sit on top of the leaderboard.

It’s a must win game to save the season. In fact, the Hawks will need to string together about five victories in a row to get back in a position for a top four finish.  It all starts with this afternoon’s game. Let’s see how they do with their backs against the wall.  Go Hawks!
[  

BDB

Oz., your fellow Australian Will Power just won the Indianapolis 500.

Party down under!

OzJohnnie

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on May 27, 2018, 03:29:45 PM
Oz., your fellow Australian Will Power just won the Indianapolis 500.

Party down under!

Yeah, he's pretty popular in Aussie racing circles.  I love his name. Do you think his parents were having a laugh when they picked it?
[  

MUC57

OzJohnnie

Haven't heard from you in awhile. You didn't get trampled by a rampaging roo, did you? I don't even know if Roos rampage.
What's the latest Aussie rules news? How's your weather? How's the Mrs.? Anything! 🇦🇺🏉

BDB

Great young man from a great family. Menomonie's own. Congrats Terrin!

art76

You don't have a soul. You are a soul.
You have a body. - C.S. Lewis

OzJohnnie

Trying to break the three game losing streak.  Against Port Adelaide it won't be easy.

[  

OzJohnnie

The Hawks narrowly squeak a win 64 - 61 in a game where the bad play was exceeded only by the horrid umpiring.  Even the MIAC would have dropped this crew today.

Anyways, take the win and reset during the bye next week.
[  

OldAuggie

Quote from: BlueDevil Bob on May 31, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Great young man from a great family. Menomonie's own. Congrats Terrin!
A friend found good tickets on Stub Hub this week and we watched the Gopher game last night from good seats at Siebert Field.  Vavra looked like an All-American to me.
MIAC champions 1928, 1997