MBB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by N, March 01, 2005, 04:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Sager

Quote from: keith45 on October 30, 2008, 11:22:19 AM
Welton had 28 in his most recent pro game (2 of 8 from 3 though, ugh)...looks like he is playing on the perimeter, he is listed as a SG
http://www.eurobasket.com/Hungary/basketball.asp?NewsID=144555

I didn't realize that Welton was playing in the Hungarian pro league. I hope that he's not allergic to paprika. ;)
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." -- George Orwell

truballer

Benedictine beat North Park in a scrimmage tonight by 17.

pgkevin

Quote from: luv d3hoops on October 29, 2008, 08:44:04 AM
mabe so but thay lost mike the big man down low as well. plus the back bone of lambert and welton. 3 of 5 starters will be hard to come back from ??? what is welton doing eny one know????????

I really hate correcting other peoples grammar, but I imagine people would take this argument more seriously if you cleaned up the post a little bit.  Smiley faces look good though :P

petemcb

Quote from: pgkevin on November 03, 2008, 02:03:54 AM
mabe so but thay lost mike the big man down low as well. plus the back bone of lambert and welton. 3 of 5 starters will be hard to come back from ??? what is welton doing eny one know????????

I really hate correcting other peoples grammar, but I imagine people would take this argument more seriously if you cleaned up the post a little bit.  Smiley faces look good though :P

Not sure whether to go here, but, just for fun, shouldn't "peoples" have an apostrophe in it?

luv d3hoops

i dont post for grammer i post to keep up sorry i dont live up to your standerd. r u a teacher or something.

petemcb

I'm not sure about pgkevin, but I'm not a teacher. 

pgkevin

Quote from: petemcb on November 03, 2008, 01:30:22 PM
Quote from: pgkevin on November 03, 2008, 02:03:54 AM

Not sure whether to go here, but, just for fun, shouldn't "peoples" have an apostrophe in it?

Haha, man I double checked that post just to make sure no one could correct me, but nice catch sir, seems like I'm just as bad huh

pgkevin

I really do hate to be that guy, something about that post just rubbed me the wrong way though I guess, my apologies, I didn't mean it in a mean spirited way.  O well, guess this means I'll have to double and triple check all my posts from now on

WLCALUM83

WLCALUM83

What do you think about the new divisional format for Men's Hoops in the Northern Athletics Conference?

birds of prey

I like the format of two divisions with the NAC being 12 teams in men's and 13 in women's, but the way the postseason is set up with the NAC Challenge games determining NAC Tournament seeds is a little awkward and doesn't make much sense to me.
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."

ausid

Aurora in action this evening at Division I UIC at the UIC Pavilion

At the half
UIC  39
Aurora  29

Ralph Turner

I don't like the rotating divisions either.

I think I prefer a 3rd division (Central Division).

Football is a single division sport.  M/W Golf and M/W Cross Country, Track and Field don't need divisions to determine the AQ.

VB, M/W Soccer, M/W Hoops, Baseball/Softball and W Tennis can go three divisions.  The season is long enough to have that many games.  Play single round-robin out of division.  Play double round-robin intra-division.  You can award wild cards/at large berths on the inter-division results for the conference tourney and AQ.

Men's Tennis (8 teams) can go single division if they wish.

ausid

From the UIC Pavilion

11:45 to go in the 2nd half
UIC  55
Aurora 44

ausid

5:00 to go from UIC, UIC has pulled away

UIC  73
Aurora  46