WBB: Middle Atlantic Conference board archive

Started by delvalfan, July 13, 2005, 06:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

National Champs!!!

Unbelievable!!!
"To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day."

Ralph Turner

Congratulations, Devils!  Another Perfect Season Champion.

mytwocents

Congratulations FDU. Total team effort and great coaching by Mitchell and his staff. One for NJ, finally. :)  Amazing finish to an amazing season.

sp0rtsfan

A special shout out to J. Lewis and Grooms....They really turned it on when it was needed most....

kate

National Champions!!!   Congratulations to the Devils of FDU!!!   Mighty MAC!   Way to GO!!!

gordonmann

Congratulations to FDU-Florham for an incredible run. They played two very different games against two very good teams and excelled in both. Kyra Dayon carried the load offensively and played phenomenal defense in the second half. Jalessa Lewis took over the game despite an injury ("My whole right side hurts," she told me after the game).

Great moment for the region, the conference and most of all, for FDU-Florham.

phil

Quote from: bill on March 22, 2014, 10:02:23 PM
National Champs!!!

Unbelievable!!!

Bill,
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ronk

Well done, FDU! Having seen you in person last Friday gradually fall behind to Baldwin-Wallace, I thought you might be done in your 1st close contest. But you turned that one around early in the 2nd half and then beat 3 VG squads to retire undefeated!!!!
You were well-coached and played within yourselves. Enjoy the championship and the off-season.

kate

Real nice Article on the FDU squad and Coach MiTchell on the front page. 

kate

Another fantastic article in this morning's Express-Times on FDU's National Championship game from the perspective of our two locals, Leigh-Ann Lively and Melissa (Missy) DeHaas.

kate

Basketball dream here - after watching the WNBA draft the other night, I was thinking, why not a Philadelphia pro team?  We certainly have a talent-rich area.  Then, start recruiting from our multitude of D3 colleges!  Can dreams come true?

Pat Coleman

Unfortunately, even though we've had some incredibly talented players in Division III while the WNBA has been in operation, D-III has never had a player in the league.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

kate

Del Val Sophomore Guard, Eireann Anastasi, has been named to the Philadelphia Inquirer 2013/14 Academic All-Star Team.   Ton of competition there, so huge congratulations to Eireann!   Side note, the other four team members were seniors.

kate

DeSales grad and former Widener assistant coach, Rose Katz, named head coach at Arcadia University!  Congratulations!

Warren Thompson

Lebanon Valley College today announced that women's head basketball coach Todd Goclowski's contract will not be renewed.