WBB: MAC Freedom

Started by Dave 'd-mac' McHugh, March 07, 2019, 03:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kate

O.K. D3 fans - next Tuesday, December 19th at 5 pm at DeSales University, there will be a battle between No.6 Scranton and No. 18 DeSales!!   The fact that we're just not young anymore very sadly keeps us home for that one and most certainly watching on here!  It will certainly be a hard fought contest!    Merry Christmas to ALL!!!

ronk

And they put it at 5 to get u home at a reasonable hour.  ;) We'll be watching. Merry Christmas, Kate!

kate

Thank you Ronk!   Going up Route 22 at that hour wouldn't be so bad for us, but coming home would be a bit tricky.   As i mentioned before, we don't go to any night games anymore.   We wouldn't miss an Aggie game on here however!   Thanks again for your good wishes!

kate

What a game!!!   Congrats to Scranton on their overtime win tonight, but i might add, both Teams played incredibly well!   Proud of you DeSales!   Have fun in Florida and get those two wins!   My Aggies have off until January 3 when they start MAC league play with Misericordia.

kate

Totally thrilled that you're back!   Good Luck to ALL our MAC teams, in the Freedom, DeSales, Arcadia, Stevens Intitute of Technology and Lebanon Valley, and in the Commonwealth, Widener, Messiah, York and Alvernia!   I'll be going nuts on here switching around between the games!   Again, thrilled to pieces that you're back!!!

kate

Last night, in the MAC Freedom, DeSales and Arcadia prevailed!   That sets up one heck of a game on Saturday!

Riley Zayas

Looking forward to that one! Arcadia is solidly-in for a Pool C bid as well, so very, very likely we see both of them still playing next week. Would love to see Arcadia challenge DeSales more than they did in the previous two meetings...
Proverbs 21:31. D3hoops.com WBB Top 25 voter. On the UMHB beat as the managing editor of TrueToTheCru.com, covering everything in CRU athletics. Read my blog, The Scoop on D3 Women's Hoops. Find it on the D3hoops.com Daily Dose.

kate

This is a tough choice today at one - For me, DeSales and Coach Richter and Arcadia and Coach Hartzell are absolutely two of the best teams and coaches.   Hope the previous poster is right about the pool C bid for Arcadia should they lose this afternoon!   Fantastic basketball!

kate

The Very Best of Luck in the Dance to the DeSales Lady Bulldogs!!!

kate

Tomorrow, i'll be too excited to post, but want to wish the Very Best Luck to the DeSales Lady Bulldogs taking on Southern Virginia at 7 p.m. on their home court in Center Valley!

kate

Congratulations to the DeSales Lady Bulldogs beating a solid Southern Virginia Team tonight!

kate

Playing the best Division 3 Women's Team in the country isn't easy - the Lady Bulldogs gave it their all last night!   Congratulations on a wonderful season in the MAC - we'll all have to make our competition a little stiffer this coming year!   Good Show, DeSales!