FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

formerd3db

Yes, I just revised my post to include that.🙂
"When the Great Scorer comes To mark against your name, He'll write not 'won' or 'lost', But how you played the game." - Grantland Rice

Blutarsky

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son"
                         --Dean Wormer

Blutarsky

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son"
                         --Dean Wormer

HScoach

Interesting timing on VK's part.  I thought he should have left for a low level D1 assistant position before LK retired when he had the opportunities. 
I find easily offended people rather offensive!

Statistics are like bikinis; what they reveal is interesting, what they hide is essential.

New Tradition

Holy smokes!  They got any more Kehreses in the pipeline?  1986-2020 is a long, long time!
I am a NATIONAL Champion, and I refuse to lose!

2015 CCIW Pickem Champ
2015 WIAC Playoff Pickem Champ

s e 76

pradierguy

This doesn't surprise me much based on changes happening at the University. I think the timing makes a lot of sense.

I wish VK much success and hope they can replace him with someone to sustain Mount Union's legacy.

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

Quote from: pradierguy on January 13, 2020, 03:42:12 PM
This doesn't surprise me much based on changes happening at the University. I think the timing makes a lot of sense.

I wish VK much success and hope they can replace him with someone to sustain Mount Union's legacy.

What kind of Changes at the University?
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

raiderpa

Good luck, Vince.  Thanks for the wonderful efforts you have made for Mount Union. You will be missed.

MUC57

Quote from: pradierguy on January 13, 2020, 03:42:12 PM

Yeah! What he ^^^ said!
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

skunks_sidekick

This could be a "wheels within wheels" result of other things happening.  Very faint/vague/unsubstantiated rumors I had heard over the holidays.

Here's hoping Geoff Dart gets a shot.

MUC57

Quote from: skunks_sidekick on January 13, 2020, 03:46:43 PM
This could be a "wheels within wheels" result of other things happening.  Very faint/vague/unsubstantiated rumors I had heard over the holidays.

Here's hoping Geoff Dart gets a shot.

Geoff Dart get a shot? Are you kidding? Nuff said!  :(
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

hsbsballcoach7

This is what I was alluding to a couple of weeks ago when I said that I hope the staff stays in place. I heard a rumor of this possibly happening.
Obviously there will be an extensive search, but since LK is in charge of it, I'm not worried honestly. There are so many guys in D3 and HS that will be ALL OVER THIS! This is one reason I don't think Dartt or Kappas left yet.
My short list:
Dartt
Kappas
Mike Sirianni
Jason Lewis
Matt Kostelnik
I'm sure some national guys will be interested too.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: hsbsballcoach7 on January 13, 2020, 04:03:39 PM
Obviously there will be an extensive search, but since LK is in charge of it, I'm not worried honestly.

This. Exactly.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.