FB: Midwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

This is the new home of MWC discussion. Welcome aboard, everyone.

sncfb74

i have to say that this new setup is different.  And we all know how housch hates change.  They moved the caf to a diffent location at school and he didnt eat for days.

Camp has begun and the school are gettign ready for the season.  Any predictions for the first upset?  I think it is going to be Lawrence over any team they beat. - 1987 -

PEACE
Look at all this crazy stuff you can do

"If I had a fifth string left gaurd, you MIGHT be it!"

ticker

xsnd47

I lost my status!!!  What the hell?  It took me years to make fun of O'Malley, to tear into Ripon, to remind everyone that I am and always will be better than them to build up to all-conference.
And now there is all this crap on here that I have no idea how to use.  Damn it Pat, what the hell is going on?  This reminds me of that time they moved the caf... >:(
"Coach, this is Jake Povlich. I'm sorry I missed my appointment to drop off my equipment, but I will come in after my 12 o'clock class..... crap it's 1:30."

Pat Coleman

Quote from: xsnd47 link=topic=3562.msg355667#msg355667 date=1124212317Whatglow=red,2,300] the hell[/glow]?

Did you read the story on either site's front page about what to do in those situations?
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

meachscribe

House is brainless and worthless!!![/color]

xsnd47

Pat, I am an IT consultant.  I don't read words good. :'(
"Coach, this is Jake Povlich. I'm sorry I missed my appointment to drop off my equipment, but I will come in after my 12 o'clock class..... crap it's 1:30."

Go Hawks

I am not sure I like it that much either.  When I was at Ripon, I was introduced to email and used on campus comptuers.  By the time I was a senior, everyone had their own computer except me.

Oh well, I figure I will post enough to get my ratings back.  It is just a matter of time before the 10 guys from SNC tell me to eat dirt and hang out with their fat girlfriends.

xsnd47

Next season might be the most compeptitive Beloit has been in decades.  As a man, DeGeorge sounded like a nice honest guy, but as a coach... well he's been running the wing-t for almost as long as I've been alive.  I think this is about three years too late to really help Beloit, but who knows.

???   >:(
Do you think the mad face will ever catch the confused face?

xsnd47

Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.bridgewaterfootball.com/rankings.html

Not bad representation for a league of such poor athletes.

ticker

lots of bells and whistles...I see a few of the SNC guys around...it may take a while for the 1 ripon poster to teach the rest of the redducks how to work this thing so we may be flying solo for a while....

sncfb74

How many alums are going up to the first game of the year?  I know myself and Riegle will be there with bells on to watch # 48 knock some WIAC heads around.

Ticker you married yet?

PEACE
"If I had a fifth string left gaurd, you MIGHT be it!"

ticker

Might make it over for the 1st game...not sure yet.

Not married yet, getting closer tho....

do you still enjoy cantaloupes? or was is just melons in general?

xsnd47

Steph and I might make it up there.  I'll see if I can drag the Korean and his brother the Mc up there too.  Laufensnausage might make the trip too.  I would hope there would be a good turn out, but I am guessing there will be a typical lack of student body which leaves us with a fan base of families and alumni.  Someone have Llanas comb the campus to pick up some freshman chicks.  I'm sure they'd sit through a football game to hang out with a former member of Menudo.

Maverick

Quote from: xsnd47 on August 17, 2005, 10:56:22 AM
Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.bridgewaterfootball.com/rankings.html

Not bad representation for a league of such poor athletes.

xsnd47 - Good find on that link there.  Nice to see the MWC represented by 3 different schools on those top 10 lists...especially since it is such a poor conference, like you said.
Maverick
Check out the website at: http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/monmouthfb
Go Scots!