WBB: American Southwest Conference

Started by Pat Coleman, March 17, 2005, 02:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanstand

Oh my gosh, what a dork I am. I knew that, just got all my names confused. Yes, April Ramirez, she was a play maker, but I know players like her don't come along that often and rarely do you get more than one on a team.  Has any one heard who will be replacing UMHB or Trinity coach?

BedtimeForBonzo

Geez, fanstand, TU's Geyer just resigned last Thursday.  I don't expect to see anything for at least a few weeks, maybe longer.

(Message edited by BedtimeforBonzo on June 29, 2005)

dballa

So how is the recruiting trail going? I know HPU has some really good incoming freshman that will make an immediate impact.  Should be a fun year this year.

Rob Don

Hey How about this new Posting Site!!!! I like! Go Jackets!!! ;D

inthepaint

It's going to take a little time to get used to the new format.  Fortunately, as a graduate of one of our Texas Baptist universities 8), I am a quick learner.

dsc

HARDIN-SIMMONS UNIVERSITY: AN EDUCATION ENLIGHTENED BY FAITH.

baddog

Someone told me that S. West had transferred to HSU from McM. Any truth that she took a few summer school classes at HSU? And will she play?
Not really a bad dog. Just misunderstood!

jmnaseum

millie

FYI 
Lacy Palomarez will be back at Mississippi College this year

fanstand

The new posting board is almost beyond my technology challenged self.  Hearing some buzz around about new recruits and the shape of the returners.....I save my comments and predictions for after real practices start, and team rosters are formed.  Rumors are many, until I see a name on an official roster and a butt on the court, I wouldn't begin to try and figure out who's in and who's out!  this season will be fun as is every season. Only a couple months away ....... ARE YOU READY????

baddog

jmnaseum -- Was that a question or a statement? Has she transferred or not? Will she play for HSU? For McM? For the Globetrotters?
And, if so, it is of no real interest as to why. OK, yes, maybe a little morbid curiosity -- but it is her business and I can leave it at that.

jmnaseum

baddog -- just a tongue in cheek comment ( I even included a winky smiley face)

Pre-Season predictions

UMHB
McM
HPU
HSU

The other four can finish in any order

dballa

HPU won't finish 3rd not even overall in the conference:

HPU
UMHB
HSU
McM
TLU
CUA
SRS
SU

baddog

jmnaseum --Yep. Saw the wink. Didn't know why you meant even by that. Glad you weren't flirting. :P

Anyone -- Any confirmation about West at HSU?

dballa

if the HSU website is up to date as far as the players for HSU...it's not true because she's not on there.