MBB: Coast 2 Coast Athletic Conference

Started by Mr. Ypsi, March 27, 2005, 10:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmcozenlaw

Quote from: Dave 'd-mac' McHugh on November 05, 2019, 01:15:01 PM
Quote from: jesskleangda on November 01, 2019, 06:43:48 PM
Oh - and there isn't a single Senior on UMW.  So the next two season should be real fun!

Maybe. Nothing against Coach Marcus ... but we've been waiting for the program to break out. I would love to see them take that final step up, but I'll wait to see it. Maybe it happens with this group.

Dave, is the Hoopsville website down?

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Quote from: jmcozenlaw on November 05, 2019, 01:38:58 PM
Quote from: Dave 'd-mac' McHugh on November 05, 2019, 01:15:01 PM
Quote from: jesskleangda on November 01, 2019, 06:43:48 PM
Oh - and there isn't a single Senior on UMW.  So the next two season should be real fun!

Maybe. Nothing against Coach Marcus ... but we've been waiting for the program to break out. I would love to see them take that final step up, but I'll wait to see it. Maybe it happens with this group.

Dave, is the Hoopsville website down?

No ... something odd happened in the off season. I am still trying to resolve, but it is slightly above my tech side right now. I will put in another "ticket." LOL

www.d3hoops.com/hoopsville is where it redirects anyway, so you can use that temporarily.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

CNU85

CNU had another exhibition game vs a DII opponent. Led at the half. Lost in OT by 2. Saw some good things. Cutch didn't play. He's getting ready for the real games. Some good minutes by a couple of Freshmen. A sophomore D1 transfer had good minutes and good stats. I'm thinking he will find his way into the starting lineup at some point. CNU landed a 6A first team All-State player, but I didn't notice if played this game.

I didn't notice a clear favorite at point guard. Not sure what that will mean. 

jesskleangda

good start to the season for UMW.  SHOOTERS!!!

MW_Eagles

Good start for UMW, but where was Rowson?

CNU85

Home opener in a few hours. Looking forward to seeing the Captains in a regular season game. The fun has begun!

CNU85

A quiet board...especially now that there are much fewer teams in CAC.

MW_Eagles

Agree.  Been very quiet so far.   Nice win by MW tonight and a bounce back from a bad Bridgewater loss. 

CNU85

Quote from: MW_Eagles on November 22, 2019, 11:34:31 PM
Agree.  Been very quiet so far.   Nice win by MW tonight and a bounce back from a bad Bridgewater loss.

I need to start following the season a little closer now that things have slowed down a little in my world. A friend of mine (former personal trainer) has a daughter that plays for UMW now. She transferred in from a D2 school. I will def make that game at CNU.

Swish3

Quote from: CNU85 on November 25, 2019, 08:14:34 AM
Quote from: MW_Eagles on November 22, 2019, 11:34:31 PM

I need to start following the season a little closer now that things have slowed down a little in my world. A friend of mine (former personal trainer) has a daughter that plays for UMW now. She transferred in from a D2 school. I will def make that game at CNU.

Why not CNU?

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

I'm headed to CNU this weekend for the tournament.  Feel free to find me and say hello, I always love meeting posters in person.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

CNU85

I will be there Ryan. Send a PM if you want to hook up before a game for some food and drink. Otherwise I sit just under the cameras up high at mid court.

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: CNU85 on November 25, 2019, 02:26:22 PM
I will be there Ryan. Send a PM if you want to hook up before a game for some food and drink. Otherwise I sit just under the cameras up high at mid court.

I'm assuming I'll have a press seat somewhere.  This is my first time at CNU.  I'm excited for it.  My family is coming with me, so I don't think I'll be free for meals this time around.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

CNU85

Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on November 25, 2019, 02:38:31 PM

I'm assuming I'll have a press seat somewhere.  This is my first time at CNU.  I'm excited for it.  My family is coming with me, so I don't think I'll be free for meals this time around.

Very nice. I'm assuming you are talking with someone in AD? If not, let me know. I'll hook ya up!

CNU85

Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on November 25, 2019, 02:38:31 PM

Also, let me know if you need suggestions for things to do/places to go or eat etc. I'll help best I can.