FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonroviaCat

Quote from: Andy Jamison - Walla Walla Wildcat on August 16, 2018, 05:09:34 PM
No Kyle Kimball back for the Cats?  Damn... was looking forward to him and Smith over the next 3 years..
What's your source?
Go Cats!

D O.C.

QuoteWhat's your source?

Wildcat11 in early May.

MonroviaCat

Quote from: D O.C. on August 17, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
QuoteWhat's your source?

Wildcat11 in early May.
Must have missed it--maybe 11 pulled a page from Bluenote and posted something and then deleted it a few minutes later....
Go Cats!

wildcat11

Nope...didn't post about it.  Bummer but that's the way it goes sometimes.  Going out to practice tonight.  Excited to take it in.

MonroviaCat

Quote from: wildcat11 on August 18, 2018, 06:11:31 PM
Nope...didn't post about it.  Bummer but that's the way it goes sometimes.  Going out to practice tonight.  Excited to take it in.
I thought that seemed out of character...   ;D
Go Cats!

wildcat11

Early impression from my first Linfield practice of the year....we have the ingredients for sure. If it comes together quickly, we could be looking at a pretty damn good football team.

Wildcat'64

Thanks for the update, Wildcat 11....glad to hear we have the potential to be another great football team.  Carroll will be a good test for the Cats to start the season.
LEAVE NO DOUBT

MUC57

Linfield fans

Just want to wish the 'Cats the very best for the season. I will, when it's colder, wear my Linfield sweatshirt. Gets lots of stares on the Mount campus. A big thank you to Coco and Mrs. Coco for it. You do however; have a few iffy posters - like Bluenote and D O. C. but Wildcat11 makes up for those two.
Hope you win the NWC and go deep in the playoffs. Don't want you to beat The Raiders though!
I close with Go Wildcats! Go Raiders! And as I often say, Go Everybody! ☠🏈

Just kidding about Bluenote and D O.C. Or am I?
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

D O.C.

Well MUCraker, when your karma gets 3-1 come back again.
Or will you?

MUC57

D O.C.

Hope I didn't offend you. Just having fun with you. I always read your posts. Find them, very often, informative.
As for the karma. It will probably never get to 3-1. On Father's Day, I wished a happy Father's Day to the dads on the boards. I got 2 -k's. Figure that one out.
Again, just having fun. Hey, look how I get on Bluenote. Have a good time with him!
Lighten up big guy! How about a big Go 'Cats! Best to you on the year!o
If my karma gets to 1-3, I'll still come back. I'm a gluten for punishment. I'm also too old to really give a s__t!  ☠🏈😀

MUCraker? Where did that come from? Oh well.
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

D O.C.

Go Purple and Black...into the West Region playoff bracket!  ;D

olddog

Cat, where have the videos been, the drone broke ?
California, Where no cares who is in charge and zero accountability

wildcat11

RFB

Quote from: wildcat11 on August 27, 2018, 10:54:08 PM
Quote from: olddog on August 27, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
Cat, where have the videos been, the drone broke ?

This one was just posted tonight.  Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/catdomealumni/status/1034246822833750016

Nicely done, RC! Hopefully Linfield his giving you more than a hot dog and a bag of popcorn for the work you do for them.

bleedpurple

Quote from: D O.C. on August 20, 2018, 11:48:53 AM
Go Purple and Black...into the West Region playoff bracket!  ;D

Thank you, D O.C.!  We appreciate your support!