D3 Championship Belt

Started by Just Bill, January 24, 2007, 02:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mailsy

The greatness and glory of The BeltTM shunned the Grinell system into nothingness.  ;D
Cabrini Cavaliers 2012 National Runner-Up.
First official poster on the Atlantic East forum board.

lmitzel

The BeltTM clearly frowns on such notions as mathematical analysis. Or something.

Should probably get this started for the 2018-19 season:

2018-19 Pilgrimage of The BeltTM
3-16-18: Nebraska Wesleyan

They continue their title defense tonight at Bethany Lutheran. At least in the modern era, this will be The BeltTM's first trip to Mankato.
Official D-III Championship BeltTM Cartographer
2022 CCIW Football Pick 'Em Co-Champion
#THREEEEEEEEE

lmitzel

And after a 104-85 win at Bethany Lutheran on Monday, Nebraska Wesleyan keeps The BeltTM.

Up next, a weekend trip to Waukesha, Wisconsin for the Carroll Classic. The Prairie Wolves get a shot at host Carroll on Friday.
#THREEEEEEEEE

Greek Tragedy

Quote from: lmitzel on November 14, 2018, 12:55:56 PM
And after a 104-85 win at Bethany Lutheran on Monday, Nebraska Wesleyan keeps The BeltTM.

Up next, a weekend trip to Waukesha, Wisconsin for the Carroll Classic. The Prairie Wolves get a shot at host Carroll on Friday.

Waukesha is just an hour south of me. I'm not sure if I can smuggle the proper PPE from my place of employment to properly protect myself...I burn easily.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

lmitzel

Quote from: Greek Tragedy on November 14, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

Waukesha is just an hour south of me. I'm not sure if I can smuggle the proper PPE from my place of employment to properly protect myself...I burn easily.

I'm hoping for a changing of hands on Friday, followed by a Pio winning streak until December 5th. IT'S BEEN ALMOST FOUR YEARS, I NEED TO ANNOUNCE ANOTHER BELTTM GAME.
#THREEEEEEEEE

lmitzel

Quote from: lmitzel on November 14, 2018, 03:23:18 PM
Quote from: Greek Tragedy on November 14, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

I'm hoping for a changing of hands on Friday, followed by a Pio winning streak until December 5th. IT'S BEEN ALMOST FOUR YEARS, I NEED TO ANNOUNCE ANOTHER BELTTM GAME.

And sadly, another BeltTM game for me is not on the horizon, with Nebraska Wesleyan beating host Carroll 70-64 on Friday and St. Norbert 77-67 on Saturday to maintain the presence of The BeltTM for a little longer. They'll take ItTM into a Black Friday date with Redlands.
#THREEEEEEEEE

sac

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

1990 was the only year The Belt didn't change hands at all.  Odds are it'll get passed around at least a little bit this year.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

Greek Tragedy

Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on December 06, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

1990 was the only year The Belt didn't change hands at all.  Odds are it'll get passed around at least a little bit this year.

I don't know if anyone has enough horses in the ARC to take it. Even Loras.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

sac

sac

Neb. Wesleyan 92 George Fox 81

George Fox Bruins and my gosh this is an amazing rendering......

The Pioneers play Linfield tomorrow afternoon its the last chance for The BeltTm to avoid spending the rest of the year in Lincoln and/or traveling around Iowa.

Linfield Wildcats

His name is Mack for ....reasons.

If Bill the Cat were a Linfield mascot

2018-19 Corn BeltTM  (obvious)

sac

We're 20 minutes and an upset of Neb. Wesleyan from the UC-Santa Cruz Banana Slugs getting a shot at The BeltTm

Ralph Turner

Quote from: sac on December 17, 2018, 10:43:35 PM
We're 20 minutes and an upset of Neb. Wesleyan from the UC-Santa Cruz Banana Slugs getting a shot at The BeltTm.
Seriously?

California, with all of the pakalolo out there?

sac

Nebraska Wesleyan 90  Linfield 79

That will do it for 2018
The Prarie Wolves next game is Jan 2. at "Good View" University.

2018-19 Corn BeltTM
(obvious)