Author Topic: NESCAC Hoops  (Read 508845 times)

Offline amh63

• All-American
    • View Profile
Re: NESCAC Hoops
« Reply #3345 on: May 21, 2018, 03:40:05 pm »
Attended the Amherst women’s Lax game at Gettysburg on Sat.  Got to chat with Hannah Fox’s mother...as she noticed I was wearing a 2013 Men’s Nat. title jacket.  The other parents behind was aware of Hannah’s WBB achievements. Hannah is also an impact Lax player.  I was informed that Amherst May have 5 players arriving in the Fall...vice my 4 players “ rumor” posted awhile back.  Amherst brought in only one player...in the class of ‘21.
I watched the Commencement Online on Sunday.  The three seniors on the WBB team have graduated. Emma M. will not be playing next season.  She will be studying abroad in the Fall and be an student assistant coach when the season starts.  Intriguing to hear about 5 players coming in the Fall...would not be surprised the additional player is a transfer...maybe a front court player :).  Coach G has a history of bringing in impact players from higher division.  Recall Renner’17’s older sister was such a transfer from Holy Cross.

Offline jayhawk

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: June 02, 2018, 09:25:56 am »
I tend to follow men's basketball but i grew up on Long Island and know of Gabrielle Zaffiro , Amherst Commit
She is the second all time girls basketball score in Long Island and as a junior scored 51 points in a game
Another Amherst commit is Jade Duval from Cleveland who has an ESPN rating of 88 which is tkpical of a player recrutied from scholls such as Big Ten - I believe Minnesota maiy have offered her. \

back to my day job

Offline ronk

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: June 02, 2018, 10:58:43 am »
I tend to follow men's basketball but i grew up on Long Island and know of Gabrielle Zaffiro , Amherst Commit
She is the second all time girls basketball score in Long Island and as a junior scored 51 points in a game
Another Amherst commit is Jade Duval from Cleveland who has an ESPN rating of 88 which is tkpical of a player recrutied from scholls such as Big Ten - I believe Minnesota maiy have offered her. \

back to my day job

This could become your new day job - college recruiting analyst.    ;)