2017 West Regional - Tyler, TX

Started by Westside, May 04, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Turner

Welcome back to the boards, JSG.

Just_Some_Guy

Quote from: Ralph Turner on May 24, 2017, 09:28:45 PM
Welcome back to the boards, JSG.

Thanks, Ralph. I lurk a few times throughout the year.

D O.C.

So, Knowledgeable Knuckleballers....I've read here in previous years it's the pitching that will win the CWSIII.

Who is on the inside track with the staff that can hold up?

mr_b

Quote from: D O.C. on May 25, 2017, 03:56:53 PM
So, Knowledgeable Knuckleballers....I've read here in previous years it's the pitching that will win the CWSIII.

Who is on the inside track with the staff that can hold up?
Here is Pat Coleman's breakdown of the eight pitching staffs that will be in Appleton.

Pat Coleman

Thanks for sharing the link -- it was a lot of work to compile that info and build that page but I figured even if only a few people read it, it would still be useful for us as a staff covering the series to have the info handy at a glance.  :D
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

mr_b

Quote from: Pat Coleman on May 25, 2017, 05:10:08 PM
Thanks for sharing the link -- it was a lot of work to compile that info and build that page but I figured even if only a few people read it, it would still be useful for us as a staff covering the series to have the info handy at a glance.  :D
It's very informative, Pat.  It goes beyond just one or two pitchers and gives a much more complete picture of each staff.

SoCalSoxFan

Pat, your work is appreciated very much!   I read it the day you posted.    Well done and thank you!

Purple Heys

I read it as soon as I saw it.  First class workup on the pitching outlook, tip of the cap to you, Pat.  A great primer for the Championship.  Thanks!
You can't leave me....all the plants will die.