WBB: Coast-To-Coast Athletic Conference

Started by Clint Often, February 16, 2005, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

No one is talking about York's win over Messiah - at Messiah - to start the season?!
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Swish3

Didn't know they played...nice win for York and the CAC!

ronk

Quote from: Dave 'd-mac' McHugh on November 09, 2018, 11:25:50 AM
No one is talking about York's win over Messiah - at Messiah - to start the season?!

Katie McGowan(York) can play; Messiah's best player(Leah Springer did not play last nite.

saratoga

Nor will she be playing any time in the near future.

ronk

Quote from: saratoga on November 09, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

Nor will she be playing any time in the near future.

Sorry to read that; had hoped that she would have become a Lady Royal 3 years ago; Leah can do it all.

Swish3

Nice comeback last night against Stevenson...the seniors/experienced players got a lot of minutes, understandably, but only a couple of them are a consistent threat to score.  I'd like to see some of the freshmen play a little more, but I'm sure that will come in time...some very capable shooters.

ronk

Quote from: Swish3 on November 15, 2018, 09:45:09 AM
Nice comeback last night against Stevenson...the seniors/experienced players got a lot of minutes, understandably, but only a couple of them are a consistent threat to score.  I'd like to see some of the freshmen play a little more, but I'm sure that will come in time...some very capable shooters.

Jess Foster is 1 of those good shooters. Saw Stevenson play 10 mins Saturday @ home vs Wash & Lee; they must have upped their game vs CNU.

Swish3

Quote from: ronk on November 15, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

Jess Foster is 1 of those good shooters. Saw Stevenson play 10 mins Saturday @ home vs Wash & Lee; they must have upped their game vs CNU.

Agreed...Sondra Fan is another one...also, I've been impressed w/Terwilliger...know anything about her?

ronk

Quote from: Swish3 on November 15, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
Quote from: ronk on November 15, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

Agreed...Sondra Fan is another one...also, I've been impressed w/Terwilliger...know anything about her?

No, I don't remember seeing Terwilliger or Brunson play; saw Hobbs and Foster a few times and Ng maybe once. Jess DaGuilh was one of my prospects 4 years ago.

Swish3

CNU jumps up to #11 in the latest poll, which is more likely due to attrition than anything else...they're really young and, to be honest, haven't really played anyone, but I see them getting more comfortable and improving game by game.

GO LADY CAPS!

Swish3

Similar to the CAC men, the women's side is off to a nice start...should be a fun season!

Swish3

CNU holding steady at 16...the young Lady Captains are playing well!

Swish3

Interesting game tonight at Southern Virginia...not sure how good they really are, but I'm expecting a close one.

GO LADY CAPS!

ronk

SV has a good post player, Katie Garrish; she and Jess DeGuilh probably played against each other in high school in NOVA.