Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

02 Warhawk

I believe I spot a CWRU recruit in there....

Quote@RedDevilsAD: Congratulations to our college signees! Red Devil Pride! #HCRDFB

ADL70

SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

02 Warhawk

02 Warhawk

I have an ESPN trivia desk calendar here at work. Today's trivia question was: Which DIII player scored 138 points in a 2012 game?

I remember it happening, but I couldn't recall the player's name.

Answer: Jack Taylor, Grinnell College

cawcdad

Didn't know the name, but knew it had to be Grinnell College.

Ralph Turner

Rivier University (Nashua NH)  T-shirt on a guy driving a Ford 350 pickup truck in Tyler TX.

HSCTiger74

I had a couple of sightings yesterday. Saw a Mary Washington license plate frame on a car in the parking lot of Longhorn Steakhouse in Matthews, NC. Then on the way home I saw a banner for the Hope College chapel choir, which will be singing at a church not far from our house next weekend.
TANSTAAFL

cawcdad

Saw Johns Hopkins Jays shirt on a kid at the Regional Science Olympiad competition at Modesto Jr. College in CA.

ADL70

SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

HSCTiger74

Whitworth sweatshirt on a guy in the Chick-fil-A parking lot nearest to us in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

Ralph Turner

I was dining with family in the Luby's Cafeteria in far north Dallas. I introduced myself and spoke with a very pleasant gentleman who was wearing an orange & black "OXY" baseball cap.  He said most people do not know what the cap means.

Of course, I invited him to join us.  I hope he will.

badgerwarhawk

St Thomas baseball hat and a St Marys and Carthage shirt at the WIAA basketball tournament in Madison, Wi. this weekend.  Also several WIAC program reps.   
"Just think twice is my only advice."

GillCJ1

I saw a young couple with matching Illinois Wesleyan caps at Sea World in San Antonio, Texas.  They got lost in the crowd before I could approach them and strike up a conversation about D-III schools.
ASC Football Champs 2002-03, 2005-2018 | D-III National Champions 2016, 2018

2016 National Confidence Playoff Pick 'Em Champion
2017 ASC Pick 'Em Co-Champion

HSCTiger74

Rhodes Dad sticker on an SUV in downtown Charlotte last night.
TANSTAAFL

Ralph Turner

University of Chicago T-shirt in the Las Vegas airport yesterday.