Cortland
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 12, 2011, 08:57:55 AM

Mr. Ypsi

Anyone can start a new topic - you don't have to beg Pat! ;D

Have at it, guys!

DanPadavona

Justin Bieber created 666 false D3 identities to give me negative karma.

Yanks 99

Should be a big crowd this year...Cortland alumni already received word that they should be prepared to participate in OBS...or "Occupy Butterfield Stadium"...

This might be the biggest turn out for a Cortaca game ever...
Hartwick College 2007 Empire 8 Champions

RedDragonFan

Quote from: Yanks 99 on November 07, 2011, 03:38:27 PM
Should be a big crowd this year...Cortland alumni already received word that they should be prepared to participate in OBS...or "Occupy Butterfield Stadium"...

Being lazy as I'm sure it's posted somewhere but what, when and where was the biggest attendence for Cortaca to date?

AUKaz00

I'll be rooting for the Bombers, mostly for the off chance that Alfred could host an ECAC bowl and save me from travelling.  But as a peace offering for the Red Dragon fans out there I present report cards for both schools from the American Council of Trustees and Alumni:

Ithaca College vs. SUNY Cortland
Check out the official card game of the AU Pep Band - Str8 Eight!

RedDragonFan

Quote from: AUKaz00 on November 07, 2011, 03:48:38 PM
I'll be rooting for the Bombers, mostly for the off chance that Alfred could host an ECAC bowl and save me from travelling.  But as a peace offering for the Red Dragon fans out there I present report cards for both schools from the American Council of Trustees and Alumni:

I so felt that this was a set up to a Cortland joke.  Cortland learning: Kickball rules, how to properly wear a jock etc.  Thanks for taking the high road.  Quite sure this board will get to the low road soon enough!

I am looking forward to the game.  Despite Ithaca's poor performance thus far, all bets are off when it comes to Cortaca.  Don't care if their record was 0-9 it's always a great game with both teams battling for the jug.  Early forecast looks good weather wise too.

AUKaz00

Quote from: RedDragonFan on November 07, 2011, 04:20:03 PM
Quite sure this board will get to the low road soon enough!

Is that 366?  The high road would seem a faster route to Butterfield...
Check out the official card game of the AU Pep Band - Str8 Eight!

Bombers798891

Quote from: RedDragonFan on November 07, 2011, 03:47:31 PM
Quote from: Yanks 99 on November 07, 2011, 03:38:27 PM

Being lazy as I'm sure it's posted somewhere but what, when and where was the biggest attendence for Cortaca to date?

12,000 and change at the 2001 game. I believe they are now trying to limit the number closer to 10,000. The stadium only holds 5,000, so there's a breaking point somewhere in there

Bombers798891

Quote from: AUKaz00 on November 07, 2011, 03:48:38 PM

They have Ithaca's tuition wrong

RedDragonFan

Quote from: AUKaz00 on November 07, 2011, 04:36:46 PM
Quote from: RedDragonFan on November 07, 2011, 04:20:03 PM
Quite sure this board will get to the low road soon enough!

Is that 366?  The high road would seem a faster route to Butterfield...
Virtual rimshot please!

maxpower

RedDragonFan

maxpower

That's why we only do it once every 35 years.

RedDragonFan

That should prove helpful this weekend.

AUPepBand

Let the good times roll.... Pep has yet to attend a Cortaca but can only imagine it's something like Hot Dog Day excepting there's a football game going on in the midst of all the inebriates.

As for Saterday, Pep is exited to be at the Alfica.
On Saxon Warriors! On to Victory!
...Fight, fight for Alfred, A-L-F, R-E-D!