MBB: Coast 2 Coast Athletic Conference

Started by Mr. Ypsi, March 27, 2005, 10:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Rusnak

If my calendar is correct, I still have about 6 years left on my sentence...

Mr. Ypsi

d-mac,

I don't understand your point in your 11:39 post - is there something wrong (or unusual) about conference loyalty?  (I also root for all CCIW teams against 'outsiders'.)

John Rusnak

I know in our prison leagues, the guys from Attica never cheer for anybody else in their conference...some kind of bitterness or anger issues.

Crazy Carl

Cabonney,

Though the Big Ten can't count, they must get some recognition for cleverly putting the number "11" in the design of "BIGTEN."

If anyone doesnt know what I am talking about, look at the logo at the upper left: http://bigten.collegesports.com/" target=_top>http://bigten.collegesports.com/.

Old School

d-mac

You like to hedge your bets cabonney... hedging your bets all the time.

Daniel Johnson

Congrats to Coach Gamber for the NABC national coach of the year award!  That is fantastic and well-deserved for someone that has dedicated himself to his sport and his college!

John Rusnak

That is quite the accomplishment and certainly well deserved.  The only other coach I can think of to consider might be Jack since he won again this year, but since he had his talent back, it's not as much of a surprise as it was to see York in Salem.

Coach G, hang it up, give the keys to Dean.  Walk out on top!

Mr. Ypsi

d-mac,

Sorry to be so slow to get back to you.  If you check the record (if you or anyone has kept it!), I think you will find that on the rare occasions I make a BET, it is set in stone.  I do not hedge my bets.

If you mean that I am not sufficiently dogmatic to suit you, I will probably have to plead guilty.  I apologize if I often seem to see both (or even SEVERAL) sides to an argument.  If by 'hedge your bets', you mean that I don't go 100% for one side of an issue, then 'thank you'!  I TRY not to be so shallow!

CU Guy

Almost off-topic, but--

Did anyone notice that in the Washington Times coverage of the Nationals' home opener at RFK stadium in DC, there was a big ol' picture of Sean Tuohey, former CUA Cardinal, in the stands?

MWGoonie

schmels,  

how do we look for the playoffs?
iverson stays hot
webb gives us 18/9
and iguodala just plains dunks
we might might a little more than noise

anyways
hope everyone is doing fine without d3 to talk about

John Rusnak

Against my Pistons...not a chance.

MWGoonie

yeah, Pistons are a balanced team.... 76ers are to inexperienced.....oh well.

ycpalum

Pistons....like everyone is saying is just the worst possible match-up for the sixers. Because Hamilton plays Iverson so well, and they have the athletes on the front line to disrupt and penetration and pick & rolls. I would have much rather seen Miami. Even being a diehard sixers fan....I knew as soon as the matchups came out it was all but over. They might get 1 in Philly. Pistons in 5

John Rusnak

That sequence the other night where Iverson got blocked, then another block, then the steal...I just hope they play that way against Miami.