MBB: North Coast Athletic Conference

Started by WoosterFAN, January 27, 2005, 10:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greek Tragedy

Prior to the loss to the Mount, they were averaging over 75 pts a game. Last year they averaged 75 a game. Billings is off to a slow start, but they have Ashton Price, a transfer from BW lighting up, scoring almost 16 a game. They had to replace 3 starters. I think they'll come around.
Pointers
Breed of a Champion
2004, 2005, 2010 and 2015 National Champions

Fantasy Leagues Commissioner

TGHIJGSTO!!!

WAF 89

A bit of order restored to the universe:
Wabash 62 - DePauw 61

CollegeGolf18

Wabash won the NCAC after being 8-8 midway through the season. The LG's host the tournament now and should have an inside track back to the postseason. They lose a lot of talent after this year so it might be their best shot in a bit.
Former Collegiate Golfer
Current Sports Nut

CollegeGolf18

Chalk first round of the NCAC tournament tonight across the four games.

#1 Wabash over #8 Kenyon 84-65
#2 Wooster over #7 DePauw in OT 83-80 - Wooster almost choked it away after being up 7 with 3 minutes left.
#3 Wittenberg over #6 Ohio Wesleyan 71-59
#4 Denison over #5 Oberlin 78-62

Wabash hosts the remaining 3 games starting on Friday.

Wooster v Wittenberg at 5:30 on Friday
Denison @ Wabash at 7:30 on Friday

It's a one bid league this year.
Former Collegiate Golfer
Current Sports Nut

w00lax

Im predicting another Wabash vs Wooster final, with the Little Giants unfortunately getting the auto bid over my Scots.

CollegeGolf18

Quote from: w00lax on February 21, 2024, 02:49:39 PMIm predicting another Wabash vs Wooster final, with the Little Giants unfortunately getting the auto bid over my Scots.

It should certainly be Wabash/Wooster. Wabash always plays better at home and are on a 10 game winning streak. However, Denison has caused Wabash some issues this year and and I would not be surprised if they tripped up on Friday night...and if they don't...I'm not sure I'd put the money on Wabash to beat Wooster. Tough to beat a team three times.
Former Collegiate Golfer
Current Sports Nut

CollegeGolf18

Anyone know where to locate the Wabash/Denison VOD? It's not on Team One or uploaded to the NCAC site either.
Former Collegiate Golfer
Current Sports Nut

CollegeGolf18

Wabash takes down Wooster 75-64 to advance to the NCAA tournament once again.

Wabash has been hot from behind the arc and continued that today hitting 14-24 from beyond the arc. Very good defensive effort as well and Wooster just couldn't get shots to fall.
Former Collegiate Golfer
Current Sports Nut

Little Giant 89

The Little Giants take on the Coehawks at Trine University in Angola, Indiana.

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: Little Giant 89 on February 26, 2024, 01:34:01 PMThe Little Giants take on the Coehawks at Trine University in Angola, Indiana.

I don't know if its good luck or bad luck, but I suspect I'll pick Wabash to win that one in the d3hoops tournament preview.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

Crawford

Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on February 26, 2024, 01:47:15 PM
Quote from: Little Giant 89 on February 26, 2024, 01:34:01 PMThe Little Giants take on the Coehawks at Trine University in Angola, Indiana.

I don't know if its good luck or bad luck, but I suspect I'll pick Wabash to win that one in the d3hoops tournament preview.
ya Ryan, you have to pick them just because of their mascot,The Little Giants !

Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan)

Quote from: Crawford on February 26, 2024, 03:30:41 PM
Quote from: Ryan Scott (Hoops Fan) on February 26, 2024, 01:47:15 PM

ya Ryan, you have to pick them just because of their mascot,The Little Giants !

Almost as good as the Fighting Quakers.
Lead Columnist for D3hoops.com
@ryanalanscott just about anywhere

CollegeGolf18

Excited for the game today. Not sure how they'll fair but I suspect that they will keep it within single digits. Crowd will be great.
Former Collegiate Golfer
Current Sports Nut

Crawford

Proud of our Little Giants.  Congratulations to Coe.

CollegeGolf18

Unbelievable that Trine ran the table this year. What a good challenge up there for Wabash against Coe. Will be a different team next year, that's for sure.
Former Collegiate Golfer
Current Sports Nut