FB: Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gomer Pyle

Old 40
     "Believers".......................... ;D

YAYA

DOES MAC EVEN HAVE DECENT RBS ???  @ LEAST....

mac_5_seven

Quote from: YAYA on October 02, 2007, 01:43:29 PM
DOES MAC EVEN HAVE DECENT RBS ???  @ LEAST....

I would think that at this point it would be tough to tell, I imagine their line is pretty young..

baseman201

Predictions:

CUC Vs. MAC:
MAC has some confidence now that CUC lost to Eureka (Still have no idea what the heck went on in that game).  And it will show.

MAC - 14
CUC - 10

Eureka Vs. Lakeland:
Don't even have to say much.

Eureka - 7
Lakeland - 40

Aurora Vs. CUW:
Game of the week in my opinion.  Will be close, CUW is the team to beat, Aurora proving themselves.  Close game.

CUW - 28
Aurora - 25

Benedictine Vs. Greenville:
Closer game then most will think.

Benedictine - 17
Greenville - 28

Let's here from the rest.

catch22

Baseman21

BU vs. GC  This game will be a defensive game, and the past two seasons it has came down to the last possesion, do not see it being any different, BU wins a close one 28-27.

AU vs. CUW 1st part of the IBFC Championship, Tough classic hard nose ball game won by AU, 17-14

EC vs. LC Do I really need to say anything LC by 30 points

CUC vs. MAC This is the second best game of the week, If CUC beats Mac this will be their first victory over Mac in about 15 years, Mac has not shown it can move the football or score points or stop anyone, If Mac can not score points, because CUC has shown it can score points, If CUC recovers from the lost to Eureka, CUC gets the win 28-17

old 40

Predictions for 10-06-07

CUC over MAC, Mac has only scored 8 this year. CUC bounces back and wins 28-6

GC over BU, close game but GC bounces back and has to much Offense GC wins24-9

CUW over AU, Champs keep rolling, AU's defense keeps it close, AU has struggled in Mequon in the past, CUW wins 21-10.

LC over Eureka, The fish score often but Eureka puts up a fight. LC wins 44-0.

I hope the CUC believers have not left the board or the Cougars. Keep supporting them.

drucker

larry why would you post that about the team.

Also larry dont you think that your teammates were embaressed when you came off the field after giving up a touchdown as usual, and cussing out your own teammates. you wanna talk about embarassed!!! That showed how much of a class athlete you were. All you knew how to do was talk **** when the team was gettting blown out, that just shows that mac was not only bad but also shows how classless you were and you made the rest of your team look like crap.

Also larry you want talk about bad mac teams, the past two years mac was a  combined 7-13. those were your teams where they not? your senior year you went 3-7 thats an amazing mark.

I know i quit because i did not want to be a part of a losing team that was relying on you and your mouth to get us another 15 yard penalty.

FatalImpact

Sounds like someone's a little bitter, I doubt that is why you quit,  You probably weren't getting PT on said team and decided to leave
Aurora Football 24/7 365

Gomer Pyle

Saturday, 10/6/07:
    Some very important games will be played this week-end. Some to solidify there position in the IBC and some for pride.  Others will show up,get hammered then head for the bus.
   To this point there have been some surprises for some. The BELIEVERS
    of the Cougar nation have all but disappeared as it seems Eureka
   rudely awakened them from their dream of a championship. 
   Greenville................what happened?  Enough said on that.

(1) MacMurray at the home of the Cougar.
        Can Mac win this game? You think?  Will The Cougars still be in a state
      of shock by the thumping Eureka but on them?  Is CU-C capable of
      beating the Mac freshmen team ?  Remember the BELIEVERS made lots
      of predictions early on.  Nothing wrong with touting  your team  but it
      does leave the door ajar for .....  friendly needling.
     The Highlanders are scoring ( on average) 2 pointa a game. They`ve
     been shut-out 3 out of 4 games.  There last in the IBC with an over-all
    record of 0-4.  Plain and simple they stink.  You play with what you have
     and they have nothing.
     The Cougars are playing at home. I wonder if they are still humming the
       Red Devil fight song?  Anyway,  muchwas made of this years Cougars
      or should  I say much was expected of this years team.
      The Cougars are 2-3 over-all beating Blackburn (1-4) and BU(1-4)
       but they can score some points averaging almost 20 points per game.
       IMO, Eureka showed they(CU-C) was over-rated. Check the game
       stats. 
      The Cougars will loss plenty more before this season is over but they
       will thump the lowly freshmen from Mac.
        Believers get to smile again.
      (2) Eureka at the home of the baby cheese heads:
          EC is 1-3 over-all and  averages about 13 points per game.  Their
      claim to fame , they beat the Cougars.
         The bigger question is can they beat Lakeland?
         Maddogs team.........The Baby Cheese heads, have played and lost to
         some mighty fine teams .  Course Maddog would have you believe LC
       should have won them all. ;D
        LC is 2-3 over-all but more importantly 2-0 in conference and tied for
        1st place.  They also score, on average, 17 points per game.
       Lakeland will show Eureka that when you come to their house you get
       beat -up. 
        Cheese Heads sing along with the Fat Lady.
         (3)  Benedictine at Greenville:
                BU is tied for last in the IBC with an over-all record of 1-4. Offense
               is weak as they only score about 7 points per game. 
              Greenville had everybodies attention at the beginning of the
           season but for some reason or another they never got it going.
          So far they are 1-3 over-all but can score some as they average
          about 20 points per game. 
          I think GC gets it going against Bu  and wins game number 2.  Plus
         they get to play Mac and the Believers, more wins!
        (4)Aurora invades CU-W for an early show down. Who ever wins gets
         a leg on on the title.  Should be a great game with all that`s at stake.
        Aurora scores on average 20 points per game and brings an over-all record of 2-2 to CU-W but on the plus side they are 2-0 in the IBC.
         Their "D" has 2 shut outs to their credit as well.
        CU-W, playing at home, in front of their fans will let the dogs out on
this one.
        Being tied for 1st place with a conference record of 2-0, 3-2 over-all.
       They can score as evident of their 32 points per game average shows.
       They only give up about 11 points per game so their "D" is stout.
        Lots on the line here folks but CU-W is not going to get beat at home
        by Aurora.   
        Certainly worth the price of admission.
        CU-W  gets a better grip on 1st place.

PIROLLO9

Hello everyone......

It is apparrent that we have another one of those Internet Tough Guys...who have the balls to type crap but kisses my AS* and is a FAKE when I was there!!! :o

This is why our team never did as good as to our full potential...bc of people like Drucker and others..(no need to name names)...Instead of buying into the team concept...these people upheld the SH*T talking about the team and people on the team behind close doors!!! We had great athletes but never could come together bc of the gap between some people!! :(

FatalImpact: you were absolutely right....the kid NEVER PLAYED, not even in practice......Ended up trying to be a trainer but QUIT....than a equipment manager but the AD cut our manager so he was left high and dry.....SO how could this kid know anything unless there was some people,....PEOPLE WHO HUNG OUT WITH...was talking junk behind close doors...... Hey it is what it is 8) and have a opinion!!!! BUT I SAY THIS TO WHAT YOU SAID RUCKER......

Also larry dont you think that your teammates were embaressed when you came off the field after giving up a touchdown as usual, and cussing out your own teammates.

----------NEVER DID THAT....NEVER PUT DOWN MY TEAM OR TEAMMATES!!!! Might of been fusterated about the situation but never attacked anyone....ALWAYS tried to motivate people to do better!!!

All you knew how to do was talk **** when the team was gettting blown out, that just shows that mac was not only bad but also shows how classless you were and you made the rest of your team look like crap.

-----------Anyone who every played against me or along side me....KNEW, I wanted to win so bad and that as a linebacker you need to have a Killer mentality......something that not all people have.....If the team was embarrassed, chances are we embarrassed ourselves by the way we played.... :-\

Also larry you want talk about bad mac teams, the past two years mac was a  combined 7-13. those were your teams where they not? your senior year you went 3-7 thats an amazing mark.

---------I played 4 years not 2....and we were 19-23 with never having a solid line.....I think that is pretty decent considering the memories and good games that we played in..... ALSO......IF you were so proud of MACMURRAY...WHY WOULD YOU BE PUTTING DOWN THE TEAMS THAT YOU PLAYED ON?????????? This is what I am talking about people....People like DRUCKER and a HANDFULL of others talking junk about the PEOPLE THEY GO TO BATTLE WITH....(well, tried to go to battle with) INSTEAD OF BUYING INTO THE TEAM CONCEPT!!!! :(

I know i quit because i did not want to be a part of a losing team that was relying on you and your mouth to get us another 15 yard penalty.

-------------YOU QUIT BC YOU COULDN'T PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!! You were NEVER in PLAYING SHAPE...AS WELL AS YOU WERE NEVER GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY A COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME!!!! THE EFFORT AND HEART WAS THERE BUT THE ABILITY WASN'T................. :o

In closing....I Will say that I am shocked RUCKER.....We got along great and i respected you no matter what....THIS IS A REAL SHOCK >:(....FOR REAL, I never said anything bad about you in my life untill just now......You want to talk about class.....WHAT CLASS DO YOU HAVE??? DONT LIE TO YOURSELF TOOO MAN.....You know what kind of person I have been to you..... :'( THAT SUCKS THAT YOUR ACTING LIKE THAT :-[........ BUT HEY...I lost my respect with you and thats all I got to say to you anymore....SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT I AM DONE........I Played as hard as I could ever practice and GAME....People who played along side of me, said they loved the energy i brought and how much I LOVED THE GAME and still do!!!!
    All I said is what I saw on Saturday.....Veteran players played good but the team as a whole wasn't.....ITs that simple....Cant someone have a opinion??? ??? I dont understand WHY I GOT ATTACKED???

JR Harriel....Hope your doing good.....Poe....Hope your doing good.....MASK. GILLESPE.......HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD....LANGSTON as well..... ALL THE BOYS FROM AURORA on all of the OLINES I PLAYED AGAINST....Hope you all are doing good.........WAGNER....Hope your still bring the PAIN ;D ;D HA HA!!! OTHER THAN THAT................I'M OUT..... ;)

GET MONEY :-*

Gomer Pyle

PIROLLO9:
     Big game tonight!   Could be 8,000 fans.    Better get there early or you`ll be stuck by the concession stand and you know you can`t see a
     thing from there.   ;D
     When you see your roomy tell him  I said, what`s up. 

PIROLLO9

GOMER...............

BRANTLEY VS LAKE MARY................UH OHHHHHHHHH!!!! LAKE MARY is going to win...........We won my senior year.....and trust me i will not be by the concession stand with those little middle schoolers and freshmans............I WANT TO SEE THOSE PATRIOTS GO DOWN............

I will definitley tell him whats up.......AND keep voicing your opinion......they make alot of sense........Dont mind rucker too..

chevy57

Week 6

Eureka - 0
Lakeland - 41

Lakeland misses extra point and Ronald Reagon still can't believe his college decision.

CUW - 34
Aurora - 11

Coach Gabe and Dr. Quinn start to forget about North Central...and win the conference again with ease

Benedictine - 13
Greenville - 27

The Hemanwomanhaters defeat the Coopatroopas.

MacMurray - 35
Curf - 12

Believe this "Believers": You cannot stop the run and Eureka threw for more yards and to more receivers than your so called "Spread Offense"!  Question: Is it possible for the Cougars to spread their butter worse than they "spread" the ball?   

Prediction
Cougars still think they are better than they are and the Highlanders will rush the ball like a switchblade through melted butter and this is the bright spot on the Highlander's radar as they defeat the sad seniors, homesick floridians and the rest of the believers in front of their home crowd. The Believers better be scared because they can't stop the run or spread the ball.

P.S. Are the Highlanders good? No, but they are staying at a Holiday Inn tonight.

Support this Believers: Coach Preis leads curf to another 2 win season!
yeaaah 

Gomer Pyle

chevy57:
   You said in part," Highlanders will rush the ball like a switchblade through melted butter....."     talking about the CU-C game.

The week 5 IBFC  statistics show Mac "rushes" the ball on average to the tune of 2.3 yds per carry. They allow 6.6 yds per carry.  6.6!
    CU-C on the other hand rushes at a 3.4 clip, while allowing 3.9 yds.
    Kind of sounds like everybody that`s played Mac had a very hot butter knife.
    In your opinion, Mac scores 35 points on CURF. But so far they`ve only scored at a 2 points per game clip. That`s a mighty big leap of faith.
    I respect your opinion so after the game saturday post up and explain what happened.   :)

mac_grad

I have to agree with Gomer on this one (rare, huh Gomer?!?! ;) ) Just because a team got shocked doesn't mean a total collapse.  And I love Mac but they are gonna need a year or two to build up the talent level before we see any shocking victories.  I'd take CUC in this one, surprised so many people are picking Mac.