BB: UMAC: Upper Midwest Athletic Conference

Started by Ralph Turner, February 11, 2006, 02:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

therocket21

Quote from: biggio34 on May 09, 2015, 12:43:51 AM
Quote from: therocket21 on May 08, 2015, 02:40:21 PM
Quote from: NuckBall on May 08, 2015, 12:59:09 PM
Any idea how UWS will fit in the grand scheme of things moving forward? Is their program strong enough to compete with the top teams in this conference?

I am guessing they will be the 2nd best team in the conference next year. But, that is just my opinion. They will add three more competitive games to the Saints' conference schedule, which I think CSS will look forward to.
Wow, I didn't know they were dropping the conference games to 2 per series.
I'm sure CSS is going to be loving the fact that they will only have 18 conference games as opposed to 21. With their strength of  non-conference games, this will probably lead to another 3 games against ranked teams on next years schedule.

Two games actually, the conference is switching to 2 game series instead of 3 with the addition of another team.  Not only will UWS compete but they will be contenders for the conference and tournament championships in my opinion.

badgerwarhawk

Quote from: MIACLUV on May 10, 2015, 10:35:58 PM
Is UWS going to have Baseball next year?

I don't know why they wouldn't.  There hasn't been any rumors I've heard suggesting that they would discontinue their baseball program.  They just don't feel the WIAC is a good fit for them any longer for multiple reasons, primarily travel.
"Just think twice is my only advice."

BaseballFan

CSS wins the UMAC tourney again for 19th straight

badgerwarhawk

"Just think twice is my only advice."